Firecracker OTF is pretty sweet little clicker

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ThaiBoxer

Firecracker OTF is pretty sweet little clicker

Post by ThaiBoxer »

I haven’t bought any auto knives in a while and lately started carrying a few of my dinky lever locks or little Protech in office slacks. Years ago I had a UTX-70 for a few days but the cost:knife ratio pissed me off and I sold it. Plus the little bastard misfired a few times...

So now I wanted another small OTF and started thinking of a UTX-70 again, searched and found Firecracker Mini. For $26 sent I had an electric blue mini OTF in my hands.

It is a sweet little knife! 100% fire rate so far, reasonable edge, no pocket clip but didn’t want one, and a pretty blue. A real nice cheapie that feels better quality than my 10 year old Lightning (still serving well on my work bench) and is maybe the best value in a clicker knife that I’ve seen. I have a number of Microtechs and Benchmade and Italians and also some cheapies and clones but this one feels quite competitive with higher end to me.