Rick is shipping my new AKC slim line within 24 hours.

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

Re: Rick is shipping my new AKC slim line within 24 hours.

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

My slimline arrived today. It is an excellent sample of Maniago's best. The locking pin seats deeply into the blade to hold it firmly in both the open and closed positions. The blade quickly took a nice edge and there is little side-to-side blade play. This will be a great carry knife and well worth the "price of admission". AKC seems to be back "on their game" and making nice little "working" automatics.

In the words of the 1970's Alka-Seltzer commercials. "Try it, you'll like it!" I'm glad I did.
Fishtail Picklock
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Don't hold out on us man!! We wanna see pics of this beauty! :D

Maybe I ought to give these another chance, but it would have to be through Rick... still waiting on my tax return though :cry:
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Luke_of_Mass wrote:Don't hold out on us man!! We wanna see pics of this beauty! :D

Maybe I ought to give these another chance, but it would have to be through Rick... still waiting on my tax return though :cry:
I don't know how to post a picture, but if I could, I would! This knife is a winner! (BTW, I spoke to Rick about your disappointing experience with the three AKC slimline knives). I believe that he can fulfill your desire for a great pocket automatic. I just finished writing a glowing email about the knife he sent. I can't endorse his business ethics enough. Contact Rick and he'll take care of you. Dave endorsed him and I can understand why. Dave deals, and works with, nothing but top-notch workmen and vendors.

You won't regret it.
Fishtail Picklock
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

I've bought from Rick before with wonderful success, so, I might just do that! Thanks :)

BTW, imgur.com is a great easy tool for posting pictures, they even generate a URL for you to paste into forums, just put the PHP tags [img]and[/img] before and after the URL.
Knee-deep in the hoopla...