anyone ever buy from admerals awesome knives?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
cristiana

anyone ever buy from admerals awesome knives?

Post by cristiana »

there prices and selecton seem 2 be pretty good.i never had a s/b before,should a newbie get one here?
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Cristiana check your PM message. And read our posting suggestions on the top right.
PB
Last edited by Pushbutton on Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Re: anyone ever buy from admerals awesome knives?

Post by Teddy »

cristiana wrote:there prices and selecton seem 2 be pretty good.i never had a s/b before,should a newbie get one here?
I would recommend checking out our "good ones" list first ....many of them sell on Blade Auction.

http://www.bladeauction.com/osauction.shtml

That "Admiral's Awesome Knives" isn't on our "good ones" list doesn't necessarily mean they're suspect .... it could simply be that there is not enough data on them...

Best wishes
Teddy
Mors Profundis

Post by Mors Profundis »

Admiral's gave me good service, and were pleasant to deal with.
They included free lollipops, discount coupons and a knife they were not comfortable selling, as a bonus.
Stu can beat their prices, and he's just as nice to do biz with, and lacks only a fancy web site(no big deal).
He does not include the lollipops(the brute).
You pays your money, you takes your choice.
I'll stick with Tiny and Stu, but if Admiral's had something I really liked, and those worthy gentlement did not stock, I would gladly buy from them again.
(That darn knife from Admiral's won't cut, but has become indespensible around my house, for many dirty tasks, including scraping the inside of my wife's dope pipe. you never know!)
Life has no value, but death has it's price
Gort

Post by Gort »

You sir, are a true gentleman. Do ya smoke the scrapings?
Mors Profundus wrote: (That darn knife from Admiral's won't cut, but has become indespensible around my house, for many dirty tasks, including scraping the inside of my wife's dope pipe. you never know!)
-Gort
mypetelvis

Post by mypetelvis »

Gort wrote:You sir, are a true gentleman. Do ya smoke the scrapings?
The scrapings are like a savings account. You let it build up for as long as you can, then when your out of everything else, you clean it out.

M.P.E.
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Ufortunately Ive never purchased from the admiral, sure has a nice web site though. I agree with MP, if they had something there I couldnt find anywhere else I would order it there, they seem like reputable dealers. I realize thats not saying much, sorry I couldnt be more helpful. :(
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'