Thanks to Dave Sause, and Rick...

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

Thanks to Dave Sause, and Rick...

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I'll be acquiring a new Stag single blade Speed Hunter. (Another new great Italian auto dedicated to pocket carry). :D

Life is good!
Fishtail Picklock
JulesVane

Re: Thanks to Dave Sause, and Rick...

Post by JulesVane »

Congrats Fishtail! Very nice piece. Rick had just told me during the holidays that he was awaiting a box of presents from Angelo and apparently came through. I know you'll love it!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Fishtail Picklock

Thank you, Jules. What I appreciate is that the "little" Speed Hunter tucks away nicely in my sports jacket pocket and will be a nice companion to my other "street knives" (Yellow Delrin Case Cro Van Steel blade Peanut and Victorinox "Traveler") The larger knife can be carried unobtrusively, yet comes handy for larger cutting tasks.
Fishtail Picklock
john

Post by john »

The Speed Hunter is an awesome little life. I really like mine. I know you enjoy your Speed Hunter.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

i have one that i edc with black micarta i got from stu's seconds
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Fishtail Picklock

TRYKER wrote:i have one that i edc with black micarta i got from stu's seconds
Thanks, brother. It is good to know that these little autos are suitable for daily carry. Either slipping it into my Sports jacket pocket or hanging it on my belt in a sheath (provided by Rick) will encourage "gentlemanly" carry. As a man that dresses in a sports jacket and slacks instead of jeans, the ability to slide this in my coat pocket is nice and doesn't "telegraph" it's presence.

Walking into places where I'm performing I tend to reach for either my Victorinox "Rambler" or my Case Yellow Delrin Cro van Peanut. There are times when a longer blade is appreciated. That's when I'll reach into my jacket pocket, produce the Speed Hunter and snap it open beneath a restaurant table so that I won't cause undue alarm. I get the job done and discretely close the knife. No muss, no fuss.

Life is good.
Fishtail Picklock