Which are the best quality Switchblades?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

Re: Which are the best quality Switchblades?

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Yep! Would you take that into the field to gut a deer? (I sincerely doubt it).
Fishtail Picklock
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Fishtail Picklock wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Yep! Would you take that into the field to gut a deer? (I sincerely doubt it).
LMAO! Nope! Hardly an EDC lol

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Fishtail Picklock

Chrome plated kick-starter and a diamond-encrusted condom holder. Pimp city! :roll: :P
Fishtail Picklock
Fishtail Picklock

After a great deal of research, I recommend the purchase of a good Kershaw Launch 5 with a black aluminum handle and a stonewashed CPM-154 blade. This knife will "work like a soul inspired" and come back for more. The clip point blade is designed for use rather than show. Blade Play has them for $104.99 shipped. If you buy this Made in Oregon (U.S. of A.) product, you can rest assured of your satisfaction. It should continue to work long after you have "shuffled off this mortal coil".
Fishtail Picklock