Was there a real NATO out the front?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JimBrown257

Re: Was there a real NATO out the front?

Post by JimBrown257 »

Viking45 wrote: And of course the one that started it all. The one that the United States of America owes it's very freedom to. The one that sent many a heathen horde to their bloody demise.
HAHA...

I was scrolling down so I read that before seeing the pic. I was expecting some Revolutionary War kind of knife.

When I first started checking out knives online around 2005, they were still selling the Korean Rizzutos on the retail sites. Pretty much every one of them described them as "South Korean Army Issue". I thought it would be pretty funny if you joined an army and they gave you a knife like that.
LIGHTBARMARCI

Post by LIGHTBARMARCI »

I have lot of Nato Military front opener knife,I'm OTF collector from Hungary :)
1rk.jpg
1rk.jpg (543.85 KiB) Viewed 2335 times
rk11.jpg
rk11.jpg (308.25 KiB) Viewed 2335 times
;-)
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

You have a large collection. What are you doin, eating them?
2024 candidate for president
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

Now I’m hungry for a cheap stiletto
LIGHTBARMARCI

Post by LIGHTBARMARCI »

sammy the blade wrote:You have a large collection. What are you doin, eating them?
:D :D :D
Unfortunately I do not collect it anymore...I have for sale all collection.What you see is a few pieces... :P :!:
Pima Pants

Post by Pima Pants »

I have a Bell brand auto OTF somewhere in one of my boxes. It is a single edge and I remember trying to sharpen the other edge maybe 40 or more years ago and really hacked it up. Young and foolish I guess.
lance

Post by lance »

My dad gave me one in the 6th grade and it sparked a fascination in me for auto knives that still has me to this day!!
I have 50 different kinds of cheap otf knives..and a rather large collection of vintage autos.something about that hollow SHING-SHING of that knife was the greatest thing I'd ever seen in my LIFE!!
LIGHTBARMARCI

Post by LIGHTBARMARCI »

sammy the blade wrote:You have a large collection. What are you doin, eating them?
:D For sale ALL knifes :) Worldwide
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

You should try to auction them if you want to sell them in the U.S. I would suggest the sharperdeal auction site and wish you the best of luck and a Merry Christmas.
2024 candidate for president