FLAISH 07 Otf 2

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
gravknife

FLAISH 07 Otf 2

Post by gravknife »

Firstly Hello and Merry Christmas to everyone here at Talkblade

I got a a surprise in the post late last night and thought i would share it here as i am hoping to gain some information on maker and age of this knife.
Its 8.75 " long 3.75 " blade
Its a long swedge type blade otf with a nickle or stainless bolster ,and plastic handles .
The blade is marked INOX the plastic is marked with Bte. S.B.D.G a french patent mark.
There is a gold sticker that reads- FLAISH O7- Creations E.R France which i assume is the maker/designer of the knife .It opens fast and locks up well with a bit of side to side play .

I wondered if these were made by Enee and Peylaire after Bill D kindly posted a cutting of my 1st Flash which has a bigger shaplier front bolster ,but both knives stickers are marked E.R. not E.P .

I hope someone knows a little more about these as i think they are attractive knives ....not hard users like Microtech/Sandsharks but nice in their own right.

I hope everyone is well and thanks for taking a look .

gravknife
Attachments
20171221_175144~2.jpg
20171221_175144~2.jpg (542.37 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
20171221_175617~2.jpg
20171221_175617~2.jpg (774.45 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
20171221_180703~2.jpg
20171221_180703~2.jpg (580.36 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
20171221_175335~2.jpg
20171221_175335~2.jpg (789.69 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
sammy the blade

Re: FLAISH 07 Otf 2

Post by sammy the blade »

Great looking knives Ian, and a Merry Christmas to you.
2024 candidate for president
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Lovely knives, Ian! The one with the integral guards seems especially sweet! (I love them both).

A happy Christmas to you, Brother!

May God bless.
Fishtail Picklock
john

Post by john »

Merry Christmas and a healthy happy prosperous new year to you, Ian,
I’ve never seen that particular style knife or stamp before today. But, they’re stunning. I really like this the blade design and the overall shape of both knives are way cool. I like the style of the guards and I like the sleek design of the other otf. Two wonderful pieces to add to your collection.
Congrats!
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

very nice ian, and you should be getting a ''garden tool'' after new years .
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Thanks Sammy
Always great to hear from you .
Hope your keeping well mate,thanks for the comment on the knives .

Fishtail Picklock
thanks for looking and your kind words ,I'll speak to you soon .Have a great Christmas my freind

John
It's really nice to hear from you .I hope you are doing better with your health my freind ,and I wish you all the best this Christmas and New Year .Hope your still adding to that fantastic collection you have .

TRYKER
Thanks for the compliment Sir .If the "garden tool "as we now know it :) arrives safely I will be over the moon.
Your a real gent for taking that time and trouble sending it like that ....I mean that 8)
I'll send you a P.M
Have a great Christmas and New Year my freind .

Ian
Fishtail Picklock

I'd like to see you get a new "garden tool" on a weekly basis! ;) (The best come from Italy, the US and Germany). :P
Fishtail Picklock
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Thanks F.P
Wish I could my freind :)

Ian
Fishtail Picklock

Back in the day, Britain made some nice "garden tools". (Pity you couldn't be living here). Where I live you can have all the "garden tools" your heart could desire.
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Fishtail Picklock wrote:Back in the day, Britain made some nice "garden tools". (Pity you couldn't be living here). Where I live you can have all the "garden tools" your heart could desire.
Plus you can have guns of all types and get a license to carry them. Switchblades are being legalized in many states too.
2024 candidate for president
Fishtail Picklock

The automatic knife has just been legalized in Texas. As long as the blade is less than 5" the knife can legally be carried in a holster/scabbard. In April of 2015, Oklahoma legitimized both ownership and carry of automatic knives.
Fishtail Picklock
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Beautiful knives!!!!!!!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Fishtail Picklock wrote:The automatic knife has just been legalized in Texas. As long as the blade is less than 5" the knife can legally be carried in a holster/scabbard. In April of 2015, Oklahoma legitimized both ownership and carry of automatic knives.
LONG, but interesting reading:

Knife Rights Accomplishments
(as of November 1, 2017)

5th Exception to the Federal Switchblade Act Protecting One-Hand Opening & Assisted-Opening Folders enacted by Congress (Knife Rights represented grassroots knife owners in a coalition including AKTI, NRA, NSSF and others)

Arizona Knife Law Preemption Enacted (a Pioneering Knife Rights Effort – First in the Nation) repealing dozens of local knife restrictions and preventing any future local restrictions
New Hampshire Ban on Switchblades, Dirks, Daggers & Stilettos Repealed (a Pioneering Knife Rights Effort – First in the Nation)

Utah Knife Law Preemption Enacted repealing dozens of local knife restrictions and preventing any future local restrictions
New Hampshire Knife Law Preemption Enacted repealing 10 local knife restrictions and preventing any future local restrictions
Anti-Knife Bills Defeated in Washington, Nevada and Florida
Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit filed against New York City & NYC DA over the unconstitutional arrests and prosecutions of over 60,000 carriers of common pocket knives.

Georgia Knife Law Preemption Enacted repealing dozens of local knife restrictions including Atlanta’s, host of the annual BLADE Show, protecting attendees and exhibitors, and preventing any future local restrictions
Missouri Switchblade Ban Repealed
Washington Assisted-Opening Folders Legalized – Manufacture of Automatic Knives Legalized
NYC Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit Continues

Alaskan Knife Rights Act: Knife Law Preemption Enacted repealing dozens of local knife restrictions and preventing any future local restrictions, Switchblade Ban Repealed
Indiana Switchblade Ban Repealed
Kansas Knife Law Preemption Enacted repealing dozens of local knife restrictions and preventing any future local restrictions, Ban on Switchblades, Dirks, Daggers & Stilettos Repealed
Tennessee Knife Law Preemption Enacted repealing dozens of local knife restrictions including the two largest cities in the state and preventing any future local restrictions
Texas Switchblade Ban Repealed
New Jersey Anti-Knife Language Stripped from Weapons Control Bill
Knife Owners’ Protection Act Introduced in U.S. House – a Pioneering Knife Rights Effort Protecting Knife Owners Traveling in the U.S.
Groundbreaking Knife Rights Foundation LegalBlade™ App Introduced

Knife Owners’ Protection Act Introduced in U.S. Senate
Tennessee Switchblade Ban, 4-inch Carry Limit Repealed
Kansas Knife Law Preemption Strengthened
Oklahoma Knife Law Preemption Bill (Passed overwhelmingly, but vetoed by Governor over politics unrelated to the bill)
First Annual Ratings of Worst Anti-Knife Cities and Best States for Knife Owners published

Knife Owners’ Protection Act Re-Introduced in Congress
Nevada Bans on Switchblade Knives (longer than 2-inches), Dirks, Daggers and Belt Buckle Knives Repealed
Maine Switchblade Ban Repealed
Oklahoma Switchblade Carry Ban Repealed, Knife Law Preemption Enacted repealing dozens of local knife restrictions including those of the 4 largest cities and preventing any future local restrictions
Texas Knife Law Preemption Enacted repealing dozens of local knife restrictions including #4 and #9 Worst Anti-Knife Cities in the U.S. and preventing any future local restrictions
Led or Assisted Efforts that Defeated Ivory Ban Anti-Knife and Anti-Hunting/Anti-Conservation Bills in MD, OR, AR, GA, FL, IA, VA, OK, RI, MI, CT, IL, HI, NV & WA (WA legislative defeat overridden by Paul Allen financed Humane Society of the United States initiative
NYC Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit – Unanimous Appeal Victory Reverses District Court’s Erroneous Dismissal on Standing – Remand for Trial on Merits – Decision Cited in Second Amendment Firearms Rights Lawsuits
Amicus Filed in California Appeal by State to Overturn Appeals Court Decision that an Open Slipjoint Knife Carried Concealed is Not an Illegal Dagger

Knife Owners’ Protection Act Gains Additional Sponsors in Congress
Wisconsin Switchblade Ban Repealed, Knife Law Preemption Enacted repealing dozens of local knife restrictions and preventing any future local restrictions
Oklahoma Dagger, Bowie Knife, Dirk Knife and Sword Cane Carry Ban Repealed
West Virginia Permitless (Constitutional) Weapons Carry including Knives Enacted
Maryland – “Knives” Stripped from Weapons Ban on College Campuses Bill
Led Efforts that resulted in NJ Governor Chris Christie Veto of 2 Anti-Hunting/Anti-Conservation Bills that would have also Adversely Impacted Many Knife Collectors
Led or Assisted Efforts that Defeated Ivory Ban Anti-Knife and Anti-Hunting/Anti-Conservation Bills in MD, OR, AR, GA, FL, IA, VA, OK, RI, MI, CT, IL, HI, NV, VT, CT, NM, DE & WA
New York Knife Law Reform Bill to address NYC Bogus Gravity Knife Arrests and Prosecutions Passed – Vetoed by Governor
NYC Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit Continues – June 2016 Trial Held
Free Knife Check at NRA Annual Meeting for 2600 Members Attending Donald Trump Speech
Knife Rights as Amicus Invited to Appear Before California Supreme Court on Appeal by State to Overturn Decision that an Open Slipjoint Knife (Swiss Army Knife) Carried Concealed is Not an Illegal Dagger – CA Supreme Court Upholds Lower Court Decision cites Knife Rights oral argument and amicus brief

Knife Owners’ Protection Act of 2017 (H.R. 84) including Repeal of the Federal Switchblade Act Introduced in Congress.
NYC Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit Continues – Appeal Brief Filed + Two Amicus Briefs Filed by 17 Law Professors & Legal Aid Society
Free Knife Check at NRA Annual Meeting for 1300 Members Attending President Donald Trump Speech
Led or Assisted Efforts that Defeated Ivory Ban Anti-Knife and Anti-Hunting/Anti-Conservation Bills in AZ, CT, DE, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NE, NM, PA, RI, VA & VT
Colorado Switchblade Ban Repealed
Montana Ban on Concealed Carry of Knives 4-inches or greater, Dirks, Daggers, Sword Canes and Razors Repealed
Georgia Legal Carry Length without CCW increased from 5 inches to 12 inches
Texas Ban on “Illegal Knives” including Bowie Knives, Daggers, Dirks, Stilettos, Poniards, Swords, Spears and Blades over 5.5 inches Repealed
Michigan Switchblade Ban Repealed
Illinois Switchblade Ban Repealed (Requires FOID Card)
New York Gravity Knife Law Reform Bill to address NYC Bogus Gravity Knife Arrests and Prosecutions Passed – Vetoed by Governor

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Fishtail Picklock

I used my new knife to help friends open their Christmas gifts. Life can be nice.

Peace on earth and good will towards men with whom He finds favor. (KJV - Holy Bible).

Blessings.
Fishtail Picklock