15 inch Italian

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ILikeStilettos

Re: 15 inch Italian

Post by ILikeStilettos »

As far as I can tell, it's random and arbitrary ... unless you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Once you come on their radar, they black ball you forever. Killbucket sold thousands of legal prop miniguns until one day they noticed a suspect MANUAL knife which clearly stated it was not a switchblade. They banned him for life and hit every one of multiple public identities. Perhaps it was the one time Diane Fienstein was working the desk.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
bigfatross

Re: 15 inch Italian

Post by bigfatross »

METALGOD wrote:
hearandgone wrote:
natcherly wrote:I hear you. And by saying a knife is "spring assist", it apparently passes muster for eBay. Kinda like the good old days when eBay was a bustling source for our kind of knives. Back then they usually sold for more there than on the blade-centric auction sites, many of which are no longer with us :cry: Some things do not change.
eBay itself has gone crazy. I recently listed a pair of Italian autos and, today, received a threatening email from eBay telling me had to end my auction because it violated their rules. Shortly after that I lost out on an auction for a switchblade and they sent another email telling me that I lost and recommending eight other auctions to get what I wanted. Seven of their recommendations were for switchblades. I just don’t get it.

same thing just happend to me ebay pulled 14 my auctions suspended me for 30 days , i listed them just like all other sellers on ebay never mentioned they wre autos or switchblades listed them as spring assist and they still yanked them even the dam keychains i had they pulled but you look and there are 10 more just like ones i listed so whos knows i dont think they even know what the hell they are doing ebay is basicly entirely automated.
Hi Gang,
I also think that there is some one "blowing the ebay whistle" on members. I had a ww2 replica German knife with a swastika in the handle, and some one bitched to ebay and they pulled the listing. Meanwhile they had all kinds medals and other items with swastikas up for sale. In my opinion it might be your competition reporting you. I should of looked to see if there was another ww2 German knife with a swastika on ebay at the time...If you get rid of your competition you get more $$ for your item, just my 2 cents.