13" Lizard import

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ILikeStilettos

Re: 13" Lizard import

Post by ILikeStilettos »

The new pictures are superb ... and that's an knife anyone would be proud to own.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
DonC

Post by DonC »

If this works here's a photo of my TL that I picked up off the auction early this year. You don't see them come up that often any more so I jumped on this one when it showed up. Got out-bid on one a couple of years ago so it was on my "things to keep an eye out for" list.
It's an 11" swivel bolster transitional with nickle bolsters except for the upper rear which is stainless steel. Kind of an odd combination but I have several older knives with that combination.
DonC
Attachments
184.jpg
184.jpg (578.18 KiB) Viewed 1226 times
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

DonC

Love the horn on that knife .
Its a lovely clean minty example and i am glad you posted it as there arent many pictures of Tarry Levigne knives on TB when i looked for information on them.

I know John has one also and i am hoping he posts here aswell so that people coming into the hobby can see them when searching.
I hope your well Don its really good to hear from you.

Marcko the mad otter
Thanks for the kind comment on my only 13" knife of any era.
Most of my transitionals are7" 8" and 9" ,i am looking for an 11" now to fit in my group.
I love transitional knives and only own a few myself.I hope you can pick up a 13" transitional you wont be disappointed in the build quality and the smaller ones are great in hand and fire like rockets.

I hope all is well with you.

gravknife
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

that is one sweet looking auto you have, there,I like it.