Help Needed (Real or Knock Off??)

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Markco the Mad otter

Re: Help Needed (Real or Knock Off??)

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

I like that squirrel too. There is a town next to me, Kent....Kent, Ohio home of the infamous Kent State University and the town has a "thing" for their black squirrels. A friend drew that for me.
Ok, the mighty 13" swingers, I have three the brass and wood one presently has lock up issues but the other two are fine. The wood and brass when fired has a mighty snap but then kicks back. Would consider offers on any of them.
Attachments
I like swingers too. These are most of what I have left.
I like swingers too. These are most of what I have left.
DSCN0178.JPG (233.19 KiB) Viewed 2232 times
DSCN0189.JPG
DSCN0189.JPG (235.42 KiB) Viewed 2232 times
tn.jpeg
tn.jpeg (16.39 KiB) Viewed 2232 times
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
tophatjohnny

Post by tophatjohnny »

What a collection. Just waiting to see how nice the knife I just bought from George is. I know I am sticking with white pearl only.
john

Post by john »

Hi top hat, the line
Personally I'm not a fan of the spring sticking out of the handle either, but so many awesome knives have spring like that.
Let us know how you like it to do the hives. I'll keep my eye open for a 13 inch for you.
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
john

Post by john »

Hi Markco,
Fabulous collection! I really like the reflection thing that's going on with the shelf.
John
John

john

Post by john »

By the way JulesVane and Markco those squirrels are way cool; I am going to borrow them.
John

Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Nice Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DonC

Post by DonC »

Good looking display.
DonC
tophatjohnny

Post by tophatjohnny »

The AKC arrived today! What a serious little snapper it is and minty too. Wasn't thinking 9" but I really dig it and the white pearl looks great in the light. Wish this site was easier to post pics. Still waiting on the 11" from George and betting that will be my favorite..just because it is out of the 60's! Thanks Jim for the great tip on this AKC! It's the real deal alright.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

tophatjohnny wrote:The AKC arrived today! What a serious little snapper it is and minty too. Wasn't thinking 9" but I really dig it and the white pearl looks great in the light. Wish this site was easier to post pics. Still waiting on the 11" from George and betting that will be my favorite..just because it is out of the 60's! Thanks Jim for the great tip on this AKC! It's the real deal alright.
Glad to hear about the snap to it Johnny. As I mentioned, the blade grind is somewhat different than mine, so I'm assuming it's an earlier model which had a better snap than mine. The bayo grind on mine is the same as my AGA 9" Maltese which has the same "lazy" snap to it. Enjoy it Johnny!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
lance

Post by lance »

[quote="Markco the Mad otter"]I like that squirrel too. There is a town next to me, Kent....Kent, Ohio home of the infamous Kent State University
Wow marko!! You're in RAVENNA? Or akron!!?
Lol thats so cool,i used to own a studio in kent!! Its still there on rt 43. Called defiance,i had no idea you were so close,.We gotta get together w a couple knife rolls and kick it!! May be mikes place? Im right up the street.
Pm me id love to talk about it.