SOMEBODY TRANSLATE PLEASE!!!!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
georgyboy

SOMEBODY TRANSLATE PLEASE!!!!

Post by georgyboy »

wackysharperboy123 CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN THIS , We MUST Save G额org E!!!
Re: Swivel Bolster Pick -Lock ???? 07/30/2017 13:10:39
Hi George. Whew. First let me start by saying, you should switch to decaf!

2nd is, assuming you are a self-proclaimed expert, I apprecIate the advice. I am no super expert in Italian stilettos myself (although I grew-up in NYC, not New Orleans), however I feel it is open for interpretation. The "pick-lock" mechanism that is integral to the backspring and secures the blade open, is present whether a swivel bolster, lockback tab or your fingernails are prying it open to unlock it.

I hope that helps clear things up. By the way, I heard tht you're a bit of a rocker; have you done any interesting gigs lately?

Toodles,

Dave W,".
Wackysharperboy123
BruceS

Re: SOMEBODY TRANSLATE PLEASE!!!!

Post by BruceS »

Yeah, I saw that same listing on Sharperdeals. It is a swivel bloster, not a picklock. What a shit ass response from him You would think he wants to sell the knife.

Bruce
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: SOMEBODY TRANSLATE PLEASE!!!!

Post by natcherly »

That is indeed a swivel bolster. While you may be able to use the lock tab to release the blade, your nails and fingers will usually get a workout. Defeats the whole purpose of this feature. wackysharperboy123 is greatly lacking in interpersonal skills. Not one you would share coffee with, decaf or otherwise.