Frosolone

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
staysharp454

Frosolone

Post by staysharp454 »

Hello everyone. I have been reading this board for sometime but just registered. I am hoping to pick the brains of the registered experts here on a Frosolone knife I came across recently. The tang is stamped 22 in a circle. Is there anyone here familiar with this stamp. Any idea of value. Thanks in advance!
tequiza

Re: Frosolone

Post by tequiza »

Welcome to the forum, if you could post some pics of the knife that would be a big help.
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
staysharp454

Post by staysharp454 »

Thank you tequiza! It is listed here:
http://www.bladeauction.net/listing/vin ... k-horn/133

Looks nice but I have been unable to find any info via google/online. Just trying to find out who made it. Any input is appreciated.
BruceS

Post by BruceS »

I would say you are figuring out the value just fine. A few more days and you will know its ultimate value in the current market.

Bruce
galvanic1882

Post by galvanic1882 »

Does anyone know if this knife sold? I have sent emails to the seller on this site and the auction site with no response. The knife did not meet the reserve, I think? Mike
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Simpson Man wrote:Does anyone know if this knife sold? I have sent emails to the seller on this site and the auction site with no response. The knife did not meet the reserve, I think? Mike
Does the seller go by a different "handle" (name)? You mentioned emailing him HERE, but I don't see a "Jackomatic" in the members search here.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
galvanic1882

Post by galvanic1882 »

I sent him a private message but he has still not picked it up. I also emailed him from the site that he had the knife on for auction with no luck????
lance

Post by lance »

Its still on bladeauction.com, sighn in and bid.
galvanic1882

Post by galvanic1882 »

I just looked and could not find it even going through all the listings???
galvanic1882

Post by galvanic1882 »

I even tried going to the sellers other listings and it was not there. The only listing I could find was the one that was originally posted that is not closed???
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

the listing is closed.