Limited AB 9"

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Re: Limited AB 9"

Post by arthas »

Hello Jay!
Jay Blade wrote:Thank you so very much for the info Michele!! When you say "We", do you work with the Beltrame's or are you related? This is a solid knife that I picked up at a Flea market for a Great price! It's got quite the snap to it!
I had worked with them for many years, but not anymore now. In this particular case, I coordinated the creation and sale of the AB 2000 "Millennium" knives.

You were lucky enough o find it (even though I don't know if at a low price) at a flea market: it's a very good knife, and difficult to find as well.

Cheers,
Michele.
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

Well, considering I won't be selling this, at least not in the near future, I don't mind sharing the fact that I only paid $20.00 for this with another knife!!
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Hi!

Awww, just $20? :-) I can't recall the original sale price, but I think it was in the $100 or so tag.

Michele.
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

arthas wrote:Hi!

Awww, just $20? :-) I can't recall the original sale price, but I think it was in the $100 or so tag.

Michele.
I know, wish I had gotten a better deal, lol.