Selling on BA

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

poorbs wrote:Dare I ask? Why is tizzybea off limits?
She's not got a very good reputation for customer service.... (I'm being VERY kind)

Best wishes
Teddy
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

poorbs wrote:Dare I ask? Why is tizzybea off limits?
Mr. poorbs,
First of all it is not tizzybea, it is tizzybitchhhhhhhhh! There is a big difference. Let it be known that this is my own opinion
and take responsibility for my own words and is not the opinion of the host. If you look through enough threads here the
name tizzyB will come up. I don't think to many of our members shop at her site or even look at it. If you dare to, she will
put the Mojo on your ass. Swear to God! ask Sammy. Went to her site a couple of years ago, bid and won something, but
got the Mojo put on my Ass and still got it hangin around on my Ass somewhere. Anyway beware my friend, go lightly and
carry a big F _ _ _ _ _ _ _ club. And if you would nail her, PM me so I can celebrate the removal of the Mojo that's been on
my Ass for three years. Hey has anyone seen Mr. Dickpickpricklick from Montana, seems like the two go together.
Boy did that name trigger my button.

Take care Mr. Poorbs and I hope this has helped you to understand
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
poorbs

Post by poorbs »

Thanks for the heads up guys :D I checked out the feedback and there are plenty of negatives there - enought to make me wary.

I know it's probably inappropriate to start a "black list" on this forum, but I would ask anyone who has had a bad experience with a seller to PM me at bcarpenter@greenvilleisp.net. I've been buying lately and wouldn't like to stumble onto one of these "people." Thanks in advance - pbs :D :D :D

P.S. Maybe a list of bad sellers isn't such a bad idea :idea:
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Mr. Poorbs,
Its easier than that, Just buy from the good guys. There are plenty on the list. All the work has been done already.
Take Care
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

poorbs wrote:
P.S. Maybe a list of bad sellers isn't such a bad idea :idea:
It has been considered..... but it's not too easy to do.... the "good ones" is probably your best bet.... the sellers on that list get VERY few complaints

Best wishes
Teddy
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

:roll: poorbs,please excuse claudester,he sugar coats everything,tizzyb is one of,if not the biggest ripoff in the knife industry today,enter at your own risk :!: and claudester,tell me about dppl from mont,that was before my time,but it sounds like a good story :?
tequiza
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

tequiza wrote::roll: poorbs,please excuse claudester,he sugar coats everything,tizzyb is one of,if not the biggest ripoff in the knife industry today,enter at your own risk :!: and claudester,tell me about dppl from mont,that was before my time,but it sounds like a good story :?
tequiza
Mr. tequiza,
It was two or three days of laughter at my computer. This guy was looking for some kinda wild knife that his dad had and he was going to guard our great country as a border guard, I think. But, it just went on and on. I'll look for the old threads and let you know if I find them.
Take Care
missaman

Post by missaman »

Prick Lick Fish Stink....
Ah thanks for the memories
:lol:
Missaman
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

:lol: thank you sir,every town,city, ect,has it's fair share of nut cases,but this is the 1st time one has offered to protect us on a national level,i trust he found the knife he was looking for.
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

missaman wrote:Prick Lick Fish Stink....
Ah thanks for the memories
:lol:
Missaman
AH Mr. Missaman,
You were close. It was Fishtail Picklock. And I was so close, I thought for sure it was Fishprickdicklicker. I wander if he ever caught anybody, can you imagine what he would do with a granny who has a nail clipper in her purse.
Take Care
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

i think mr. fishpricklick should contact GW Bush and sign up for homeland security! i would feel very secure knowing we are protected against forign invaders by him and his fish tail pick lock! that guy sure is a jerk!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
missaman

Post by missaman »

The last I heard he was saving the nation by jearkingoff in front of PHAT women :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Then buying clones from Tizzy bitch
Missaman in da hood 8)
missaman

Post by missaman »

8) Sorry Mr. Jerri Curl :P :P :P :evil: :twisted:
poorbs

Post by poorbs »

Y'know, if some guy has something I want, I've never let something as trivial as "the seller is a bozo" keep me from having it. I think the trick is KNOWING WHO THESE CLOWNS ARE so you know how to deal with them. Sledge hammers work just fine.

For instance, I stumbled onto one of these assholes on eBay and bought something from him that was misrepresented. I ended up with the item, 75% of my money back, and he got bounced off the auction. The protective mechanisms are in place and they work.

I looked at one of Brenda's items and she uses PayPal. You can now buy PayPal insurance to guarantee satisfaction. I've bought it but haven't had to use it yet, but I have no doubt PayPal can apply more pressure to a seller than any one person, and frequent claims will cause them to react.

Just remember - if it wasn't for assholes, we'd all be full of shit :lol:
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Poorbs,

As a rule, misrepresentation of goods is considered to be poor form by our members. That is one reason tizzybea is not held in high esteem here. Also, the feedback that you referred to, poor as it is, has been sanitized.

Claudester,

I am amused by your ejaculating champagne bottle.

Jim