LATAMA Square Button Switchblade

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
boblees812

Re: LATAMA Square Button Switchblade

Post by boblees812 »

Well who the lucky or unlucky winner of the square button?
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

boblees812 wrote:Well who the lucky or unlucky winner of the square button?
Hi "Bob"...You mean boblees812 isn't bigbob219 ? lol...(kinda' thought it was, guess I was wrong lol). bigbob219 got the accepted offer.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Hope he's happy with it, he definitely paid for it.
2024 candidate for president
Mantiques

Post by Mantiques »

I delayed shipping the knife because I was on vacation. Bob paid for it and received it today. He is very happy with his purchase and I was glad to see it went to someone who appreciates it. So now I get to go the the person I purchased the knife from and give them a good chunk of cash. He will be surprised and elated. I love this business.
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

Mantiques wrote:I delayed shipping the knife because I was on vacation. Bob paid for it and received it today. He is very happy with his purchase and I was glad to see it went to someone who appreciates it. So now I get to go the the person I purchased the knife from and give them a good chunk of cash. He will be surprised and elated. I love this business.
If this was purchased, then why would you need to give money to the person you bought it from? Just curious, I mean if I bought a vintage guitar then flipped it then that's my deal. I wouldn't go back to the person I bought it from and give them a taste of the sale.
Mantiques

Post by Mantiques »

Jay. Because I sleep well at night. This was an older gentleman on a fixed income that just lost his wife. I live in a retirement area where I buy a lot of items and word gets around if you treat people kindly and even faster if you do not.

But I did do it for future rewards I do it because I fell it is the right thing to do. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.

Namaste
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Well said!
2024 candidate for president
Georgedbugge

Post by Georgedbugge »

That is very kind of you! Makes sense, too. The gentleman that sold you the Latama probably thought it was an old "Fiat". Turns out it was a highly sought after "Ferrari"! I'll bet you made his day (or week)!