BLADEBID / FOLGORE KNIVES

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Re: BLADEBID / FOLGORE KNIVES

Post by whippersnapper »

I could be wrong but I did an internet search trying to maybe find a phone number and came across his intelius page that says he is in his 70s but I think he is really in his 50's.
https://www.intelius.com/people/Richard ... 6HJWE8Y2CJ

I didn't want to pay to get the number but it might be worth paying 3.95 cents for you..

Aren't you in Ohio? I'm pretty sure Rich is in Ohio too.
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

METALGOD wrote:i guess i was wrong more like 300+ a month
Dude, between http://www.bluehost.com and photobucket, I'm sure you could easily come away with an impromptu order-by-email website with quality pictures for less than $20/month and contact info for you that people can email you for more info about knives they're interested in and order by item number ect... then you could just build and improve on it as time goes on. The domain folgoreknives.com isn't even taken yet :roll:

You can do this bro :D

Still waiting on your PM... very excited to see what you've got. If they're similar to the Renzo knives I bought from you a few months back, then, well, shut up and take my money lol
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Luke_of_Mass wrote:
METALGOD wrote:i guess i was wrong more like 300+ a month
Dude, between http://www.bluehost.com and photobucket, I'm sure you could easily come away with an impromptu order-by-email website with quality pictures for less than $20/month and contact info for you that people can email you for more info about knives they're interested in and order by item number ect... then you could just build and improve on it as time goes on. The domain folgoreknives.com isn't even taken yet :roll:

You can do this bro :D

Still waiting on your PM... very excited to see what you've got. If they're similar to the Renzo knives I bought from you a few months back, then, well, shut up and take my money lol
Thanks very much for info i will look into the bluehost.com .

i sent you pm with pictures of the 8 inchers hopefully you received them ok .

Thanks bernie
orangeboy

Post by orangeboy »

I could easily build you a website for all your products that would look similar to this one:

www.antiqueswitchbladeknives.com
Italian and USA Doctorate in Cutlery Research, PHD
Italian and USA Masters in Cutlery Research, PHD
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

orangeboy wrote:I could easily build you a website for all your products that would look similar to this one:

http://www.antiqueswitchbladeknives.com
man Charley that is pretty cool website did you build this one ? something like that would be great :)
orangeboy

Post by orangeboy »

METALGOD wrote:
orangeboy wrote:I could easily build you a website for all your products that would look similar to this one:

man Charley that is pretty cool website did you build this one ? something like that would be great :)
Yes I built it for fun in my spare time. It was pretty simple once you buy the domain and pay for a hosting site.
Italian and USA Doctorate in Cutlery Research, PHD
Italian and USA Masters in Cutlery Research, PHD
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

METALGOD wrote:i sent you pm with pictures of the 8 inchers hopefully you received them ok .

Thanks bernie
I got your email about the Brazillian Horn 8-inchers by Renzo B but nothing about the red-dot 8-inch Frank B's. I sent you an offer regarding a purchase of one of the Renzos and some repair work on another but no reply yet, I understand you're probably tied up with a lot right now so I'll wait a couple more days.
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Luke_of_Mass wrote:
METALGOD wrote:i sent you pm with pictures of the 8 inchers hopefully you received them ok .

Thanks bernie
I got your email about the Brazillian Horn 8-inchers by Renzo B but nothing about the red-dot 8-inch Frank B's. I sent you an offer regarding a purchase of one of the Renzos and some repair work on another but no reply yet, I understand you're probably tied up with a lot right now so I'll wait a couple more days.
Hey got the payment just waiting on knife so soon as i receive knife and get it fixed i shoot you email let you know its done should only take day or so to fix it .
Thanks Bernie (FOLGORE KNIVES USA )
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

how long will it take to make site ? what is cost ? Thanks :)
elkabong

Post by elkabong »

Hi Bernie;

I sent you an email a few days ago, but haven't heard back from you. I hope I sent it to the 'correct' email address for you as I know you have a few(?)

Anyways, I just wanted to say "Thank you!" Everything was perfect! Stellar service & products!

Cheers;
Rudy
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

elkabong wrote:Hi Bernie;

I sent you an email a few days ago, but haven't heard back from you. I hope I sent it to the 'correct' email address for you as I know you have a few(?)

Anyways, I just wanted to say "Thank you!" Everything was perfect! Stellar service & products!

Cheers;
Rudy
glad you like the knives , your welcome sir :) anything i can get or do just holler lol
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Hey guys not sure if bladebid is coming back online so all my auctions have been re-listed on a New Auction site (www.bladeauction.net) , check it out when you get a chance lots of new and few older vintage and antique stilettos.