Swing guard!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Hombre

Swing guard!

Post by Hombre »

Couldn´t resist this Beltrame swing guard with stag handle.... My first swing guard but not the last....
I think it looks better than the classical switchblade.... At least, for the moment.... :D
What do you think, guys?

Best,
Stefan
Attachments
IMG_5715.JPG
IMG_5715.JPG (670.72 KiB) Viewed 4074 times
IMG_5716.JPG
IMG_5716.JPG (346.17 KiB) Viewed 4074 times
sammy the blade

Re: Swing guard!

Post by sammy the blade »

Sweet, they both look good to me!
2024 candidate for president
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Not sure I would say better, but different...I like them both and nice stag on them both!
john

Post by john »

Wicked cool set of stag scaled knives. I really like dagger blades too. Swing guards are fabulous. The 11"stiletto is very nice. The stag scales on the two knives have great color and texture. Swing guards have a unique sound; it's awesome when they pop open. I'm sure this swing guard stiletto won't be your last. Now you'll need to collect one in every size.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Sweeet!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Nice pair!
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

I am thinking the swing is 11" and the stiletto is 13" correct???
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Total sweetness. You did good, son. BTW, I had a couple of those 11" Frank B.'s, then a few more, then I had Straydog mangle a couple, then found some limited editions. All of a sudden I had a dozen, then lost count. I started saying I needed to sell some, but instead I keep buying them. There's just something about them. Who needs heroin?
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
john

Post by john »

ILikeStilettos wrote:Total sweetness. You did good, son. BTW, I had a couple of those 11" Frank B.'s, then a few more, then I had Straydog mangle a couple, then found some limited editions. All of a sudden I had a dozen, then lost count. I started saying I needed to sell some, but instead I keep buying them. There's just something about them. Who needs heroin?
Hi Dave,
Except for the Stay Dog sentence I thought you where writing about me. I mangled my own knives.
Tom19176 wrote:I am thinking the swing is 11" and the stiletto is 13" correct???
Hi Tom,
You're right! l must agree; after taking another look at the button placement, on what I thought was a 9" and 11" knife, it clearly shows that they are 11" and 13" knives. Good catch, thanks for your sharp attention to detail and correcting my lack of attention to detail.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Stefan
Love that swingguard ,and the pair of stags go together beautifully .
Was this from Europe ?
I dont have any swinguards of that quality and seeing this has made me want one .
Glad you got it my freind and hope alls well.

gravknife
mick17

Post by mick17 »

ILikeStilettos wrote:Total sweetness. You did good, son. BTW, I had a couple of those 11" Frank B.'s, then a few more, then I had Straydog mangle a couple, then found some limited editions. All of a sudden I had a dozen, then lost count. I started saying I needed to sell some, but instead I keep buying them. There's just something about them. Who needs heroin?
The exact knife in the original post (stag 11" frank b dagger) is what got me started with this horrible addiction!

I now have 2 the other being a gold dagger in buffalo horn. Those things fire so hard they almost jump out of your hand.
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

I always loved the swing guards. Cool knife.
Belmont800
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

john wrote:
Hi Dave,
Except for the Stay Dog sentence I thought you where writing about me. I mangled my own knives.
I didn't mention that you mangled my first swinger, and that it's still one of my favorites.
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Thank you so vey much guys for your nice comments. I really appreciate it. :D
Tom19176 wrote:I am thinking the swing is 11" and the stiletto is 13" correct???
Yes, that is correct. Forgotten to write that out. :)
gravknife wrote:Was this from Europe ?
Yes, Ian....bought in Europe....and thanks for your nice words.

Best,
Stefan
Sweden
DonC

Post by DonC »

Nice find. The swingers can be just as addictive as any other family. All depends on what rows your boat.
DonC