Camillus Paratrooper Knives

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
BruceS

Camillus Paratrooper Knives

Post by BruceS »

Hello,
New to the forum. I buy militaria lots from storage units and these were in grouping. Only the one on top was out of the wrapper. The other are wrapped in a paper that has all kinds of warning about misuse and being illegal to have outside of duty. It has been some years since I purchased them. Are these even considered to be collectable?

Bruce
Attachments
Camillus_Utility_Knives.jpg
Camillus_Utility_Knives.jpg (36.56 KiB) Viewed 2023 times
whippersnapper

Re: Camillus Paratrooper Knives

Post by whippersnapper »

Hello and welcome to Talkblade, Bruce!

The Camillus knives are fairly collectable. Yours being new and unused I would say value around $100 dollars a piece. Maybe more to the right military collector.
Jay Blade

Post by Jay Blade »

Very cool knives. I picked up mine from a vendor at a local flea market last year. Nos like yours only no wrappers.
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

Oh now that is a very neat find. :) I would also think that they are worth about 100 - 115 maybe a piece because of the original wrapper.
I believe Colonial made them on contract for the US Military, others on the forum will know more than I for sure. And they are collectible, yes.
Belmont800
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Yes, they are a "collectible" they just don't make them like that anymore. The closest you can get are being made by Colonial to this very day.
Fishtail Picklock