Robert Klaas

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Hombre

Robert Klaas

Post by Hombre »

Got an email from someone who wanted to sell this one to me....
On one side you can read ROSTFREI and on the other side it is 2 storks and under those you can read ROBERT KLAAS....
Lenght 12/20....
Should be very grateful for opinions on this one....

/Stefan
Sweden
lance

Re: Robert Klaas

Post by lance »

Nice homebre,id snag that one too.is it super hard to find auto knives in sweden? You guys make some of the best guns in the world i.m.o.,
In any case thats a nice score .
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Stefan

Thats a great edc leverlock made in italy by massaro.
These were made as a contract for Klaas by the italian makers.

The italian i have that was made for Klaas has the sear spring showing (top scale 2 pieces)but im sure this one you have posted is an italian Stefan.
I have another bigger example just marked Rostfrei aswell.
They fire great and lock up well and i like the wood and brass on that example.

Its not worth as much as the older Klaas leverlocks made in Germany which are of much better quality but nevertheless its a fine sturdy ,strong firing leverlock knife.

Hope alls well
Ian
Attachments
DSC_0020.jpg
DSC_0020.jpg (203.57 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
DSC_0021.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg (197.98 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
DSC_0023.jpg
DSC_0023.jpg (202.65 KiB) Viewed 1688 times
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Thank you, guys for your nice words. I really appreciate it!
Lance, when it comes to auto knives and Sweden it is like this.... you are allowed to have them if you are 21 years and don´t run around with them downtown so to speak....but if you want to import them you must have a permit.... so when I bought a few handmade balisongs from the Philippines I had a permit. As a gun collector I do not dare to take the chance without doing it properly.
With this said, yes, it is hard to find auto knives here in Sweden mainly because most people think they are illegal so.... a bad circle....

Ian, what a beautiful knife you have there.... Thanks for sharing and thanks for the information....

Well, I will get my knife tomorrow and looking forward to it....

Best,
Stefan
Stefan