5MM Swingaurd

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
omega

Re: 5MM Swingaurd

Post by omega »

ILikeStilettos wrote:it's a good idea not to call JimBrown257 "JB". Say Jeremy or Jim. JB is the guy from Autoknife site and Chad is his equally crazy builder.
Too bad Chad aligned himself with JB. Back in the old BA days (2002), I acquired an outstanding 23cm Nemo/Chad knife with dark pinkish mastodon scales and solid NS bolsters. I was in the hospital recovering from neck/back surgery when it arrived, and was thrilled to no end to do my click-therapy from my hospital bed, scaring the nurses to death.

Proves he has the ability do some very nice work. Unfortunately, his alliance with JB keeps me (and probably others) from looking seriously at his builds since one has to go to JB's sites to buy/view them.

A sad case of a good talent going to shit because of his negative association with the internet's premier knife whack-job.

Just my .02 :)
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: 5MM Swingaurd

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Birds of a feather....
He can never be taken seriously, as he has no integrity.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.