A little crutch for Mr. Bonz.

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

A little crutch for Mr. Bonz.

Post by Dan-o The Ritalin Kid »

I like to call this "Motorcycle Methadone"
Mr. Bonz, Since your bike is down I loaded this for you to get you through your withdrawls.
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Dan-O & Bonz,

Yep, nothing worse than a bad case of the "withdrawls". Is that like when an addict can't get his fix of choice and his speech begins to slur? :shock: (Note the pinpoint pupils)

Greyblade
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Dan-O,

Thank's. That was the shot in the arm I needed. After a weekend of no scoot, the shakes are setting in pretty hard. Just glad there's no deer jumping out behind those tree's. The color of the tank is close, but the beer holder is missing. Your Bill D. Cat is amusing. I miss my Bill T-shirt I had for years, until it finally desintrigated in the washer. All the best comics are gone. The world's been a lousy place without the FAR-Side, Calvin & Hobbe's and Bloom County. I thought I'd add a little C&H for you all to look at while reminising.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Mr. Bonz, I miss those comics too. I can really identify with Bill the Cat. The Far Side was one of my all time favorites. C&H was up there too along with Frank and Ernest (seems they have lost a little over the last few years).
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Dan-O-

Does this herald the end times for your big hat machine pistol pal that I've come to count on for solace all these prescious minutes we've had together? Say it ain't so! Don't be lulled into cartoon complacency by the insipid animated forum mence of late.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Mr. Wally,
Not to worry! Just had to let the barrel cool and restock on ammo. When the barrel on that Tommy gun began to glow white I decided it was time to let it cool a bit. In the mean time here are some friends to keep you company.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Dan-O-

Hey thanks, man! That's like doing a Syd Barret or Brian Wilson, i.e. eating a whole sheet of doses at once while thinking it was just a one-er.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse