A message from PB new info

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Pushbutton-

Not quite ready to join me in the nether regions, 'eh? Oh well, I'll just bide my time.

In your abscessness, I put together the final stages on the Big Slight for ya', but due to your diminished capacity, I witheld posting same. It woulda helped your decline fer sure. Mr. Doofus Emeritus witnessed, and approved, but, ah heck, Merry Christmas.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Wally I wish you the same. May they triple your meds and allow you a half gallon of formhaldahyde to sip while singing devil worship songs around the pentagram. My Best Man.
PB
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Not another atempt to levitate, I hope? That damn Pentagon just doesn't want to move vertically.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Pushbutton-

My sources tell me the real reason for your absence- it took the head doctors at Gardner State Mental Facility three full days to re-inflate your ego. You shoulda' told me first; I have some skilled 'doctor' pals back there who would've fixed your head for free and forever.

Well, gotta go, not feeling too good myself... sniff, sniffle, cough, cough, COUGH, hack, gak, hinga, swoon....thud!

Hello, hello, this is Mrs. Wally. Poor dope, er, I mean poor dear is really sick, and wanted me to ask you for cash contributions for a new eye, 'cause his ol' wooden eye got flattened by the forklift driver who was prying Wally's head off the floor. Wally gasps out that you can all 'PM' him with your amounts and home addresses, and he'll send one of his minions by to pick up the cash.

Thank you.

Mrs. Corpse
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Wally
My ego bubble burst so long ago that there wasn't a tire repair kit with enough patches to fix it. If you remember M&H Racemaster slicks years ago in Watertown they couldn't even fix it. I have many severe mental problems from reversefungoidwarts to constant brain matter dripping from my eyes,ears and nose but alas ego is no longer a problem. So it's always nice to know one has one less problem to deal with. Lately I have been fantasizing of taking bolt cutters to your dropping eye I'll bet we could have a good laugh over that Lad.
PB