SHARPERDEALS

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Re: SHARPERDEALS

Post by sammy the blade »

If it's the only negative feedback you have I wouldn't worry about it! If I was a bidder and saw only one negative feedback it wouldn't stop me from bidding on one of your auctions.
2024 candidate for president
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

maverick45710 wrote:this is 100% not true! i would love to see this proof that you have! i only live 200 miles from you and it took over 10 days to receive the button assembly. it took 7days just to be shipped. the only reason i left negative feedback is that you lied about when it was shipped! if you would have been honest and said something came up or you forgot to ship, no problem! if you would have just told the truth, i would have never left you a negative feedback! i understand things come up, but i felt that since this was a $15 order, you did not give it the attention that you would have a big ticket item. actually, i was very surprised to get this kind of service from someone with such good seller history. my offer still stands, tell the truth of why there was such a shipping delay and i will revise the feedback. you need to remember that the package shows when the item was shipped from the postage stamp. you told me it was shipped when in fact it had not been.

this shit is over a year old so why you just now bringing up the past how many times do i have to explain to you and everyone else that your the impatient one who freaked out when you didnt receive your 10 dollar button assembly in your alloted time , i still have the tracking which shows why it took as long as it did , i never lied about shipping and i have PROOF when it was sent and when you received it . im actually glad it worked out the way it did because now i never have to deal with your dumb bullshit your trying to pull again and for what a 10 dollar button assembly lol let it go bro its in the past and dead besides i dont sell at sharperdeal anymore . funny i have over 1400 positive feedbacks and only you and 2 others left me a negative and not 1 are my fault i have proof 1 was from roadside imports and they believed him over me even after i provided proof they still believed roadside over me, the other is from guy in NJ just wanted to ruin my reputation by leaving me negative feedback which i also have proof , and there is you who freaked out over a 10 dollar button assembly that you did receive ok just took little longer than expected but hey postal service is never late with packages and are always on time LOL. i have provided many collectors with great service over the last 20 years and plan to do so for many years to come so stick that in your pipe and smoke it :D
Last edited by METALGOD on Mon May 22, 2017 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Bernie you offer a good and reputable service to fellow collectors plus the advantage of the latest for our need to click. Rock on 8)
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Maverick-
I'm sure many here will be anxious to do business with you knowing what kind of customer you are.
Had you sent Bernie a message telling him you needed the parts in 2 days he would have accommodated you.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Bernie is a good seller even took an exchange for me once.

Maverick, very impressive you dug this up after so long... you must have no life at all! Image
Last edited by Luke_of_Mass on Mon May 22, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maverick very first post here on talkblade and its this BS . from my old emails i had dug up it took 5 days for package to get from me to him but he stated he should of had it in 2 days because we live in the same state so a negative feedback stating i ripped him off was put behind my seller name by him , then im sent a email stating if i give him a killer deal on a Frank B he would take the negative off for me which at that time i told him go take a hike im not falling for your BS . not sure why you targeted me and over a 10 dollar button assembly which i would have sent you a replacement easily if it got lost or you never received it , i do the very best i can with these knives if most of you knew what i had to do to tweak some these knives out and make them work properly i guarantee there would not be many sellers you really have to know about these knives how they work etc i put more time in to tweaking these things then people realize well Bill may know where im coming from as he restores these type knives but man seriously i dont understand all this over a 10 dollar item which you did receive in good order just not in 2 days as you expected and as bill mention also if you needed it in a certain time frame and you wanted it quick i could of shipped it to you any way you like (next day, 2-3 day etc...) but you choose standard mail so thats howe package was sent and bacause it took longer than you expected i got the blame Thanks Bro .
lance

Post by lance »

Man ive bought more knifes from ya than i can rember,youve always been a top notch seller and all the guys who know,dont care!! When i see a seller with 200 + 5 star ratings,..and one or two bad ones..its pretty obvious that someone is going out of they're way to be a jackass!! Thats just bull!!
Put the whahhh baby bull crap in the rearveiw and keep on trucking.
georgyboy

Post by georgyboy »

the same thing happened to me,the guy said he asked for it to be removed,but,no action :twisted: :twisted:
Hamnjam

Post by Hamnjam »

Im new here , dont know anyone involved and im not taking sides. Yet reading this bothers me enough to say something. Maybe its a waste of time, but what the hell its my time to waste...i recently made a bunch of unplanned purchases on s.d. The last purchase in the $300 range, asstronomical for this single dad. The seller sent me the package before i even sent a penny. I of course sent my 1st of 2 payments. However while i was opening my package and enjoying everything, the seller Never received my money order, even though i mailed it from inside my local post office. We waited about a week before giving up hope and canceling it. A couple days later i then had a friend send 2nd payment via PayPal. I haven't yet received my money order refund minus a $15 fee. So ill be lucky too finally get the seller the rest of the money by early this new week. Throughout this entire deal i have been overwhelmingly impressed with the sellers patience, trust, and class. It could easily be justified for the seller at anytime during this to think i was pulling a scam. Instead, ive made a friend. Life is full of challenges and obsticals. Its how we choose to overcome them that defines us. One thing i think youre both right about is thee amount of money Is very small. So is any of what i just read worth it. Is an ego more valuable than ones character ? So anyways ...did the new button get that knife working?
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

There are mostly good folks in the knife community. Sounds like you are dealing with a good one. Hopefully your money order turns up or you get refunded.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

whippersnapper wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:23 pm There are mostly good folks in the knife community. Sounds like you are dealing with a good one. Hopefully your money order turns up or you get refunded.
Fully agree.

Nice to see something positive on this old thread. :D
Hamnjam

Post by Hamnjam »

Yes i believe most people are good, especially here. People make mistakes, no ones perfect, but forgiveness is.
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

Hamnjam wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:54 pm Yes i believe most people are good, especially here. People make mistakes, no ones perfect, but forgiveness is.
I 2nd that.
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Bernie is a good man. I have no kicks with him. I can personally attest to his good nature.

Bless you, Bernie. Keep on, keeping on!
Fishtail Picklock
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Another reason to leave the old "VOTE FOR BERNIE" bumper stickers on my car :D
Knee-deep in the hoopla...