SHARPERDEALS

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
METALGOD

SHARPERDEALS

Post by METALGOD »

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know the negative feedback i (Folgore knives usa) just received on sharperdeals auction site is incorrect and not true i have proof and no one will change it so here i am ,im just out to protect my name and reputation. this guy David woodyard (shell45710) from sharperdeals auction ordered a button assembly off me and didnt receive it in HIS time frame of 7 days after payment was made so left me negative feedback stating he never received the assembly well 1 day later after he left me feedback he got it, he paid for standard shipping and it took 7 days for him to receive it so because the postal service took 7 days to get from me to him he blames it on me then leaves me negative feedback stating its my fault because he didnt receive it in 2 days which he states he should have received it in because we live in the same state , now anyone knows standard delivery(even in same state) can take up to 7-10 days.... ive contacted Bob/Gloria and asked to get this negative feedback removed and they wont remove it because they state both parties have to agree for it to be removed :roll: so sellers beware anyone can go there and leave you a negative feedback and no one is going to change it or do anything about it even if its wrong incorrect or not true (at least in my case) . ebay and paypal will not allow a negative feedback for 30 days from date of purchase they would rather have the 2 parties work it out first which could have been done here very easily if the guy would have simply emailed me for a tracking number but instead just left me a negative feedback which is not true as the guy did get his item, ive been a seller on the site for almost 10 years now and never had this type of problem.
Thanks Bernie ******* FOLGORE KNIVES USA ******
Midnight Drums

Re: SHARPERDEALS

Post by Midnight Drums »

Bernie,
I have purchased many knives from you over the years.
You always treat your customers right!

Dealing with the public you will always run into a situation that is out of your control.

I know this instance worrys you, but you have a huge loyal customer base, that will stand behind you.

This is out of your hands, and not your fault......

Don't worry about this guy!

Mike
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

BERNIE, 1 asshole is not going to ruin your stella reputation.

TRYKER
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Midnight Drums wrote:Bernie,
I have purchased many knives from you over the years.
You always treat your customers right!

Dealing with the public you will always run into a situation that is out of your control.

I know this instance worrys you, but you have a huge loyal customer base, that will stand behind you.

This is out of your hands, and not your fault......

Don't worry about this guy!

Mike
Thanks Mike i aim to be the very best at what i do so when someone makes false comments or feedback about me i am definetly going to respond. its sad that Bob/Gloria believe the negative feedback is right when everyone knows its wrong. ive provided tracking number day/ time of delivery etc... its already affected my sales especially with new customers as who wants to buy a product from someone who just received a negative for a item they claim they didnt receive???? the negative is pure bullshit the customer who left me the negative ( Shell45710) does not deny that he received the item so why would feedback stating he did not receive item be left there ??? seriously has to be something personal against me why it would not be removed what other reason is there lol
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

TRYKER wrote:BERNIE, 1 asshole is not going to ruin your stella reputation.

TRYKER
I second that.
If you had a dozen feed backs like this I would not hesitate to buy from you Bernie.
Got some great stuff from you over the years.

Bought a cheap Chinese special from a guy on ebay and noticed he had a lot of negative feedback,so I decided to look into it.
All the guy sells is the cheap crap but his prices are good and free shipping.
Most of the negative comments were the same- Cheap Chinese crap,won't buy from again. Holy crap the guy mentions on every listing "Made In China"
My point is that anyone leaving a negative comment is one of two things or both An uniformed young a-hole or just an a-hole period.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Thanks Viking i really appreciate it . in this case the guy is just a plain asshole to do what he did, ive messaged him and emailed him asking him to help me out in this situation and no response, and seriously for administration to stand behind him and leave comment there wow really, i definetly think they are wrong in not removing the bogus untrue lie negative feedback i received but im told the comment was made when he did not have item so technically administration says its accurate :roll: im also told the buyer would have to agree to have it removed so i take it the buyers run the site? lol
Last edited by METALGOD on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Don't worry, Bernie. We know who treats people right. There's always one bunghole in the bunch. People will discover who they are and will no longer accept their business.
Fishtail Picklock
john

Post by john »

Hi Bernie,
It really pisses me off when people blame the seller for a late delivery. The seller in this case you has no control of the package once you give to the shipper. This guy is an $@&)&(((/;)$)&(($.,?' I know it's easy to say don't worry about it but I can understand why you're upset. You really do have nothing to worry about we all know you and all the good feedback you have will not be erased by one negative feedback.
Your friend,
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

As every story has at least two sides, it would be great if various sites follow what Yelp does and provides for responses from those who have been rated. In any case, don't sweat it Bernie. Of course you feel it as a personal attack, but one stupidly bad review isn't going to amount to a hill of beans.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

METALGOD wrote:would rather have the 2 parties work it out first which could have been done here very easily if the guy would have simply emailed me for a tracking number but instead just left me a negative feedback which is not true as the guy did get his item, ive been a seller on the site for almost 10 years now and never had this type of problem.
Thanks Bernie ******* FOLGORE KNIVES USA ******
From now on, I suggest you emai the tracking number to the buyer when you ship. It would have been what I would have done in the first place. As a buyer I shouldn't have to contact you to get that info.... That may have saved some grief and reassured the buyer that it was shipped quickly.

Now I'm not siding with the guy who left you bad feedback. He really should agree to get the feedback removed, especially if tracking showed when you shipped and the detour it must have taken. If he refuses with that info he is a prick....
natcherly wrote:As every story has at least two sides, it would be great if various sites follow what Yelp does and provides for responses from those who have been rated. In any case, don't sweat it Bernie. Of course you feel it as a personal attack, but one stupidly bad review isn't going to amount to a hill of beans.
I agree, there really should be a way to respond to given feedback.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

whippersnapper, i have been sending tracking numbers the day i ship for many years , i didnt send a tracking number for this as it was only a 10 dollar button assembly for a 7 inch stiletto and have sold many of them and sent them the exact same way with no problems but good thing i sent it in a small padded envelope which i received a tracking number for it otherwise guy could have ripped me off and just said he didnt receive it and i would have no proof but i do have proof and the guy does not deny he received it so i really dont know what the problem is with administration in removing the bad feedback . with everything i have provided like tracking # , day/time of delivery i seriously do not undestand what the problem is .
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

natcherly wrote:As every story has at least two sides, it would be great if various sites follow what Yelp does and provides for responses from those who have been rated. In any case, don't sweat it Bernie. Of course you feel it as a personal attack, but one stupidly bad review isn't going to amount to a hill of beans.
Hi David if your told a different story other than what i have told here then it is a lie i wouldnt lie over something like this .
The sharperdeals site is a awesome auction but do agree it could use few upgrades in certain areas one definetly in feedback area other than that i think everything is fine. i think negative feedbacks should not be able to be left for 30 days from date of purchase, positive feedbacks should be able to be left right away this way the seller and buyer can work out a refund or exchange or whatever . the site works fine as it is but was made 10 years ago so probably due for few upgrades .
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Bernie,

You are who you are, I have probably bought two dozen knives or more from you over the years and if I wasn't satisfied you wouldn't have continued to have my business. Nobody can please all the people all the time. My suggestion is to get over it not worry about and it, and in the spirit if continuous improvement (nobody is perfect), strive to learn from your experience and provide better and better customer service.

Jim
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

jim d, wrote:Bernie,

You are who you are, I have probably bought two dozen knives or more from you over the years and if I wasn't satisfied you wouldn't have continued to have my business. Nobody can please all the people all the time. My suggestion is to get over it not worry about and it, and in the spirit if continuous improvement (nobody is perfect), strive to learn from your experience and provide better and better customer service.

Jim
Hi Jim thanks for your repeat business . what bothers me about this situation is its wrong and anyone can see that except for SD administration , they have the power to make it right but some reason they dont want to they would rather have it look like i ripped someone off. ive asked them to remove the bad feedback that was left for me and the positive feedback i left for him and they can because they removed my feedbacks i left for other buyers before without me agreeing so to say both parties must agree is pure bullshit . what new customer wants to buy from someone who just received a feedback stating i ripped someone off ??? but i did not rip anyone off and have proof if anyone dont believe me.
maverick45710

Post by maverick45710 »

this is 100% not true! i would love to see this proof that you have! i only live 200 miles from you and it took over 10 days to receive the button assembly. it took 7days just to be shipped. the only reason i left negative feedback is that you lied about when it was shipped! if you would have been honest and said something came up or you forgot to ship, no problem! if you would have just told the truth, i would have never left you a negative feedback! i understand things come up, but i felt that since this was a $15 order, you did not give it the attention that you would have a big ticket item. actually, i was very surprised to get this kind of service from someone with such good seller history. my offer still stands, tell the truth of why there was such a shipping delay and i will revise the feedback. you need to remember that the package shows when the item was shipped from the postage stamp. you told me it was shipped when in fact it had not been.