bladebid.com is open for business

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
bladerunner28

bladebid.com is open for business

Post by bladerunner28 »

Jose Wales wrote:
hey all - i'm still trying to find my way around , and wasn't sure where to post but thought i'd mention that bladebid.com is up and running - haven't checked it out completely yet , but wanted to let every one know.
jose

Jose, I didn't even get a chance to toot my own horn before you spilled the beans about bladebid.com ...Thanks! Yup, its up and running..I asked all of the forum members what they wanted in a knife auction that wasn't being offered elsewhere..I got a number of replies at this forum as well as others..I believe that I have accomplished what I set out to do and implement as many good ideas as I could. People wanted a place to show their wares..I implemented a storefront package, People wanted a place to trade, we did that, we also have a classified section.. Fees are reasonable and admin answers ALL emails..So check us out, sign up to be a seller or buyer, its free..Just another option on the knife auction market...Rich
Sam Hotton

Post by Sam Hotton »

Nice looking auction Rich. I've signed up and placed it in my favorites. Congratulations.
Regards,
Sam Hotton (weegee4x5)
Stone Knife

clean!

Post by Stone Knife »

Looks great! Nice and clean.http://www.bladebid.com/asp/index.asp
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

the site looks nice! glad to see so many new alternatives!
bladerunner28

Post by bladerunner28 »

I Just wanted everyone to know It is not my intention to post Spam.. I want to give sellers and buyers a place to do business without paying huge money for fees and give them different alternatives as far as selling go..Large ticket Items will also be given a big break..I'm not out to get rich..I just want to make enough to cover expenses and recover some of my time spent on this project. I'm relatively new to this forum, but not knives..So I've come to this solution for everyone..I will not be Hawking this anymore..I will answer any questions anyone may have, and reply to any comments..Thanks to all who have supported me with their great advice and well wishes for the business!! Rich