Hat's off to Pat

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

Great to see a builder of your skill drop in. Welcome, and keep making those beautiful knives.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Welcome Pat, hope one day you might change your mind about shipping into Canada. :wink: :cry:
Really like those skull stilletos you have on BA.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
DocV

Welcome Aboard

Post by DocV »

Pat,

Welcome aboard. This is a great bunch of guys that truly appreciate artistry and fine detail work. You will be made to feel very welcome.
"A chance to cut is a chance to cure.....heal with cold steel."
floater

Post by floater »

Welcome indeed, Mr. Picklokpat! First saw some of your handiwork a month or so ago on BA & happy to see you seem to have aquired a habit for turning out nice knives.
A :?: about your filework on the 8" stag bayo (BA# 717586): Is it a play of light or does the depth & width of the filing really vary/fade up and down the length? Very nice effect!

floater
It's all here before your eyes / Safety is a big disguise ....
That hides among the other lies / They divide and conquer.
poorbs

Post by poorbs »

Welcome to the forum Mr. Picklokpat! You'll find and appreciation of fine craftsmanship and artistry here, as well as a wealth of knowledge.

poorbs
Picklokpat

Post by Picklokpat »

Damn, you fellas sure make a gguy feel welcome, thanks.Lets see now , I want to thank Bill for knife 101 it has and does provide a wealth of info,tips, resources,well you all know what I'm talking about ,and Razor if you give me the skinny on shipping to Canada I'm sure we can work it through.Jagman I'm most pleased your happy with that lefty think I'll do another soon.Docv,Benny, George,Tequiza,Mr.bigg, Stepdaddy,Poorbs,Stoneknife,Teddy,Pushbutton,Floater thanks again to all for the praise and the very nice welcome.
Floater Im unsure about that filework I can only look at the pics myself as that one is all wrapped and ready for mail.
I'm goin out and start a fire in the shop now I got an Idea :idea:
P.B. I gotta keep my hat on my head to keep that annoying glare off my work lol thanks again fellas talk at y'all soon Pat.