Anyone know about these - second topic - Aries?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ILikeStilettos

Anyone know about these - second topic - Aries?

Post by ILikeStilettos »

I recollect seeing a post recently, I believe from Belmont800, where he talked about his knife that was one of one. It was a Renzo Pascutto with a bayonet blade and which had unusual 'arrowhead' or 'bullet' shaped buttons. I'm not sure it was Dan's post and I have been unable to locate it to compare to these.

John3553 posted the next two, but it wasn't exactly clear if he was the current owner or not.

Someone recently sent me a picture of the last one.

According to my source, they are called 'Aries' knives and I can't tell if they are a once in a while thing, a few prototypes before my time, or something coming up for production. The bolster treatment is the most prominent distinguishing characteristic. I believe these are all 13" knives. Me, I'm thinking of a 13" X 5mm, Brazilian horn, one bayonet and one Kris, or maybe a dagger. I'm not so wild about a swedge. So can anyone point me to that other posting?

Do any of you Italian speakers have contact with RP and have information on Aries?
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."