Who are the high end Italian Stiletto makers?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Poorbs your preaching to the choir here

Al
I got rid of 2 sawed off shotguns when they passed Bartley-Fox because they lumped the sawed offs into the machine gun catagory. Not sure if that was ever true but being young and hanging out I didn't need to find out :wink: And thinking about it I was around 20 so that law was 30 years ago it was passed not 20 like I said earlier.
PB
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Federal law [since 193?] if it was made as a short barreled gun originally
and registered [with BATF] it's an "any other weapon" [$5 tax every time it's sold]. If it's sawed off and registered with BATF it's an NFA weapon [$200 tax every time it's sold]. Never registered or not re-registered when sold, $10,000 fine and/or 10 years in prison. I've see two identical double barrels sitting side by side both registered one was $395 +$5 tax, the other was $200 +$200 tax. [I believe the $10,000 fine and/or 10 years was doubled a few years back and that does not include state penalties]. Good idea not to have them.
poorbs

Poor PB

Post by poorbs »

Wow, when I was 20 years old I was not only bullet proof, but knew everything and couldn't be caught for anything I did no matter how outrageous. If you were kept in the dark about your all knowing invincibility you have my sympathy.

Is your new look the "rebel"?