STOLEN KNIVES!!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Belmont800

STOLEN KNIVES!!

Post by Belmont800 »

Hello brothers, SD member ScottyOOO suffered a break in. His PC and many other items were stolen! Many knives were stolon, frosolones, flatguards, 50s picklocks etc. Please let us know if you see any ScottyOOo knives brothers. Thank you.

And string-up the thieves!
Belmont800
Chrisadamley

Re: STOLEN KNIVES!!

Post by Chrisadamley »

Ouch...that really bites. Hopefully he had a good record of what he had with some insurance.

Does he have any pictures of the stolen blades that you could post?
niceguy2

Post by niceguy2 »

NOTIFY ALL PAWN SHOPS IN A 100 MILE RADIUS ...... THAT`S HOW I GOT THE BASTARDS THAT NIPPED ME BACK A FEW .
Last edited by niceguy2 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RJS1966

Post by RJS1966 »

The sad fact is that the S**theads that took them more than likely have no idea of the true value of these knives. I had a friend who was burglarized. His $ 10,000 dollar trap shotgun was stolen. When they caught the guy. He had hacksawed the barrel. Soo hoping they catch this/ these scumbags.
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

Man! This makes me sick to my stomach. I hope he somehow gets them back. :evil:
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

I hope they recover his property and the rat bastards who stole it; hopefully will get their due justice.
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

daddyloko wrote:I hope they recover his property and the rat bastards who stole it; hopefully will get their due justice.
You don't read your PM's, huh?
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

NOTIFY ALL PAWN SHOPS IN A 100 MILE RADIU
Sometimes thieves will go really far out of their way though, I live in NC and had some guns stolen, one of them turned up just a week later at a pawnshop in Virginia.

I sure hope Mr.Scotty000 gets his knives back, I know the feeling of having your collection nabbed, it really does suck.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
R.H

Post by R.H »

I would be devastated if I lost my knives.. like mourning devastated . ive bought from scotty before on the site and he is truly a good guy, as a lot of you know the time and effort plus countless hours on the internet searching, it takes to acquire these knives a lot, and for people like me never ending. I had my favorite rizzy stolen from me, damn thieves.
R.H
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

The only good news here is that because the knife-collecting community is so small, if those knives get put on the market, someone here will see them. There are a few unforgettable knives in his collection that will be hard to miss.
young cutlery

Post by young cutlery »

JimBrown257 wrote:The only good news here is that because the knife-collecting community is so small, if those knives get put on the market, someone here will see them. There are a few unforgettable knives in his collection that will be hard to miss.
and if we can find those we can probably locate the other ones as well
Hell yeah brother
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

That really sucks, and I feel for Scotty. For you collectors who don't have a safe, hold off on the next few knife purchases and buy one.
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

And be sure the safe is bolted to the floor if it is not a very heavy one. Otherwise it might just be a give-away of your hiding spot and a handy carrying case for the thieves.
DonFannuci

Post by DonFannuci »

Thing is, most people, if they do see any of those fine vintage knives for sale anywhere, they will buy them for themselves rather than report them as stolen. It's not what one wants to hear but that is the truth for the majority. Especially being that vintage switches are so rare and have been scooped up by most collectors.
I would think that it would be a very rare person who would report that someone elses knife is being sold on an auction, store, gun show, wherever, unless that person is a personal friend of theirs. My hats off to anyone that is that honest though, I just don't see it happening, but I hope for the sake of the guy who had them stolen that he does get them back. That is one of the best collections out there.
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

DonFannuci wrote:Thing is, most people, if they do see any of those fine vintage knives for sale anywhere, they will buy them for themselves rather than report them as stolen. It's not what one wants to hear but that is the truth for the majority. Especially being that vintage switches are so rare and have been scooped up by most collectors.
I would think that it would be a very rare person who would report that someone elses knife is being sold on an auction, store, gun show, wherever, unless that person is a personal friend of theirs. My hats off to anyone that is that honest though, I just don't see it happening, but I hope for the sake of the guy who had them stolen that he does get them back. That is one of the best collections out there.
Anyone who buys one of these, as stolen, I hope he falls on it and he cant have kids or procreate, or even be a man anymore. :twisted:
Belmont800