NEW WEB-SITE WWW.SUPERIOR-ITALY.COM

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
novice

Re: NEW WEB-SITE WWW.SUPERIOR-ITALY.COM

Post by novice »

Great stuff there Andrea, I really like the vintage models!
andrea S.

Post by andrea S. »

novice wrote:Great stuff there Andrea, I really like the vintage models!
Ciao Tom, :D
thank'you very mutch for your compliments.
many greetings
Andrea
andrea S.

Post by andrea S. »

thanks for your comment! :D
peter44

Post by peter44 »

Viking45 wrote:I have often thought of a solid brass bolster stiletto. Cheers Andrea. I have wanted a solid brass bolster for eons. Well done my friend.
Tell Peter he cannot have one until I get mine first. :lol:

Pete old man,you know I jest,but if you get a brass bolster before me I will come to your home and drink all your liquor...not much of a threat in fact more of a favor. :lol:
Oh and I will tell the wife about your knife spending. :lol: 8)
Ok ok you win :!: you can have yours first :!: :lol: not the drinks cabinet :!:
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
Switch King

Post by Switch King »

You can now also Armando beltrame stilettos there buy.
This is a further plus.
I like the new design of the Dagger Blades of Mr.Armando.

Greetings from Europe
Greetings from Europe
andrea S.

Post by andrea S. »

Switch King wrote:You can now also Armando beltrame stilettos there buy.
This is a further plus.
I like the new design of the Dagger Blades of Mr.Armando.

Greetings from Europe
Hello Rene, :D :D
Armando's blade is the first blade dagger with a new design.
is old blade.
thanks for your post.
greetings
Andrea
R.H

Post by R.H »

great site!!! well put together.. just added to favorites..
R.H
andrea S.

Post by andrea S. »

R.H wrote:great site!!! well put together.. just added to favorites..
Hello R.H. :D
you are very kind. :D :D
Thank you.
thanks alot for your kind words .I'm glad you like my site.
thank you very much!!
many greetings and thanks for your postreply on TB.
Andrea
Nemo Knives

Post by Nemo Knives »

Will you pretty please...with sugar on top....tell me where the parts are made for these knives?....I can't be the only person that wants to know......Nemo
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Nemo Knives wrote:Will you pretty please...with sugar on top....tell me where the parts are made for these knives?....I can't be the only person that wants to know......Nemo
I have a pengun I made on my lathe/milling machine. The feds don't care who made the bar-stock I made it from. HAVING it is of dubious legality ! The same is true of imported switchblades :idea: You are obsessed, get over it :!:
peter44

Post by peter44 »

Vagrant wrote:
Nemo Knives wrote:Will you pretty please...with sugar on top....tell me where the parts are made for these knives?....I can't be the only person that wants to know......Nemo
I have a pengun I made on my lathe/milling machine. The feds don't care who made the bar-stock I made it from. HAVING it is of dubious legality ! The same is true of imported switchblades :idea: You are obsessed, get over it :!:
Well said Al :!:
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
Nemo Knives

Post by Nemo Knives »

Vagrant wrote:

That actually makes no sense at all. I am not asking where they get their raw materials. I am asking where the actual parts are made. Two totally different things. Parts are now available that are made in America and I for one would rather have american made parts versus chinese....I am also very interested in why everyone is going so far to cover this up. If it was just talked about openly,there would be no issues at all.....and I am not talking about the feds...don't need to ...I am totally legit where I live....so this forum is lost....you guys have sucessfully run off another maker..

In a forum with over 3500 members...less than 1% even post....Hundreds of people have already walked away this year because they were sick of it.....so one more should be a big deal....so long and good luck......Nemo
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Nemo Knives wrote:... If it was just talked about openly,there would be no issues at all.....
You are the one doing all the talking and making all the inferences. Let's see what backup you have instead of engaging in this unsubstantiated character assassination. If the "truth is out there", by all means put up. Otherwise the other option is open to you.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya......
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Nemo Knives wrote:
Vagrant wrote:

That actually makes no sense at all. I am not asking where they get their raw materials. I am asking where the actual parts are made. Two totally different things. Parts are now available that are made in America and I for one would rather have american made parts versus chinese....I am also very interested in why everyone is going so far to cover this up. If it was just talked about openly,there would be no issues at all.....and I am not talking about the feds...don't need to ...I am totally legit where I live....so this forum is lost....you guys have sucessfully run off another maker..

In a forum with over 3500 members...less than 1% even post....Hundreds of people have already walked away this year because they were sick of it.....so one more should be a big deal....so long and good luck......Nemo
When you buy a Ford [or G.M] are you so "hung-up" on where the wiper motor, altenator, or starter, was made :?: [in a forum of over 3500 members, I have over 10 percent of the posts] but, I don't trash someone who has less :!: Perhaps you should
follow that example :idea: