is switchbladekits.com legit?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jimbeam

Re: is switchbladekits.com legit?

Post by jimbeam »

JB is a good guy and a straight dealer.
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

I've never bought anything from JB but have sold him several knives and he was always honest and straight forward.
ILikeStilettos

Post by ILikeStilettos »

Grim wrote:I just ordered a sex spring kit for one of my 9 inch stilettos from this site fast shipping legit site
Sex spring? Is that like a penile implant?
Dave Sause
oldandfat@cox.net
(405) 694-3690

"And you're telling me this because, somehow, I look like I give a shit?"

"Let a smile be your umbrella and you're gonna get your dumb ass wet."
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

john wrote: Buyer beware is my motto.
Keep that in mind, VERY in mind and you'll be allright.
Belmont800
Rubens Blades

Post by Rubens Blades »

Belmont800 wrote:
john wrote: Buyer beware is my motto.
Keep that in mind, VERY in mind and you'll be allright.

I see ominous posts about buying from Roadside and I always wonder if the people posting actually had a problem with him or if they are just referring to the very few complaints you can find on the net and forums. I think it is becoming something of an urban legend were a few people said something and many just ran with the idea. It is mainly the people that have not bought from him that are the most vocal,which to me makes no sense.

I would guess that Roadside does at the very least ,one sale a day,which means since he started, you are looking at at least 3500 sales since he has been in business. With that in mind I can only find about 4 or 5 complaints on the net. You guys can correct me if I am wrong here,but to me that is a great track record.
fastr19

Post by fastr19 »

There are quite a few negative threads on Blade Forums.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... ost9004712
Rubens Blades

Post by Rubens Blades »

fastr19 wrote:There are quite a few negative threads on Blade Forums.

I don't go over to that forum,so I don't know what you mean by "quite a few". Even if there are 10-20 complaints,you are still only looking at less than 1% of the customers not being "Happy". That is better than most Fortune 500 companies. So I have to ask since you seem to be supporting the negative,if you personally have had any problems when purchasing from Roadside.
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

Rubens Blades wrote:

I don't go over to that forum,so I don't know what you mean by "quite a few". Even if there are 10-20 complaints,you are still only looking at less than 1% of the customers not being "Happy". That is better than most Fortune 500 companies. So I have to ask since you seem to be supporting the negative,if you personally have had any problems when purchasing from Roadside.
Because of all the negative comments people like me will never buy from the site, even if there are items listed today I would LOVE to spend hundreds on, so how do you qualify or quantify the value of my lost business revenue potential? You just came up with the figure of one sale a day, out of the blue? I'm confused.
Belmont800
Rubens Blades

Post by Rubens Blades »

Belmont800 wrote:
Rubens Blades wrote:

Because of all the negative comments people like me will never buy from the site, even if there are items there I would LoVE to spend hundreds on so how to you qualify or quantify the value of the lost business revenue potential? You just came up with the figure of one sale a day, out of the blue? I'm confused.
So,correct me if I am wrong here,but you are saying that you posted negative stuff about Roadside because of other complaints you have read about on the net. Not personal experience.

And you are totally right about my made up figures,it was a minimum I came up with that is probably not correct. So lets do this,you find out the actual number of complaints on the net and I will get with Roadside and ask how many sales he has had since 2005 and we will be able to come up with an exact percentage of unsatisfied customers. Then no one can dispute the actual facts.
fastr19

Post by fastr19 »

Rubens Blades wrote:

I have never purchased from Roadside. To me one negative is too many, so I would rather avoid any possibility of that happening to me.
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

Let me correct you, because you are wrong. I never said, wrote, or did anything "Roadside Negative". You are incorrect. You say sales are over one a day? Why? No facts, nothing, you even write "probably".
I'm going to leave this thread to you and him.
Belmont800
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

Belmont800 wrote:Let me correct you, because you are wrong. I never said, wrote, or did anything "Roadside Negative". You are incorrect. You say sales are over one a day? Why? No facts, nothing, you even write "probably".
And I don't care what facts or figures you post, they are YOUR facts and figures, not IRI or NIELSEN data lololol!
Belmont800
Rubens Blades

Post by Rubens Blades »

fastr19 wrote:
Rubens Blades wrote:

I have never purchased from Roadside. To me one negative is too many, so I would rather avoid any possibility of that happening to me.

That is an interesting comment,and even though we don't agree,it is good to have a civil debate like this. Everywhere we go during our normal life,including the grocery store,Walmart,Taco Bell,whatever all have at least one complaint against them. So does that mean you avoid any and all stores and sellers that have one complaint against them?
Rubens Blades

Post by Rubens Blades »

Belmont800 wrote:Let me correct you, because you are wrong. I never said, wrote, or did anything "Roadside Negative". You are incorrect. You say sales are over one a day? Why? No facts, nothing, you even write "probably".

"Because of all the negative comments people like me will never buy from the site"

That seems pretty negative to me,not to mention you jumped in a thread about Roadside and told everyone to keep that buyer beware "very in mind",which is something I have not seen you post about any other sellers.There is no need to get upset over this, it is just a friendly debate. Lets get together and find out what the facts are. If you can get the actual complaints,which you say there seems to be plenty of. I will get the actual real sales figures so we can solve this once and for all.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

ROADSIDE IMPORTS is NOT onna "Good Ones" List.

CASE CLOSED!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?