DUMB QUESTION...

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

A big part of reality is not being happy, an out of control government that
burns churches [and the people in them] has existed in the past. We brought it to an end. Before we do it again we have to be very sure we can be successful or we will hang from the lamp-posts. It does have to be stopped [at the ballot box if possible]. If that doesn't work we have a huge problem.
TESSA3

Post by TESSA3 »

Gentlemen.
We seem to have drifted away
somewhat from my original
topic...
Nevermind, all good, clean fun...!
TESSA3
"Straight to the point..."
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Tessa,I actually forgot what the question was,then I looked back and saw that I answered it for you three pages ago!I would like to add that the swivel bolsters are a good novelty knife in my opinion,and not very reliable.I have clicked mine so many times and I still can't be sure it will work every go,because it DON'T.Could have dire consequences in an emergency or just be downright embarassing at best!Also, with repeated use it has now got almost as lousy lockup and blade wobble as one of my prized jndiana swings!!Good luck with yours :lol: Cheers the spotlight kid.
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Tessa,

Remember, there are no dumb questions, just dumb people who ask them. Haw haw, old chap. All in good fun, what? :lol:

Cheers,
Greyblade
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Tessa,

Okay, what was the question again?
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

The Falcon,

Weren't you one of the leads in "Short Attention Span Theater"? Also, is you're first name really "The"? Cool! 8)

Greyblade