Jndiana Stilettos

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Spotlight Kid,

I agree with you completely. I think that ordering a Jndiana swing and expecting a decent knife is a less than even money bet. They are usually disappointments and should be avoided until quality improves.

Greyblade
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Most of the 11" I've odered have been consistantly o.k. but nothing special. The Medis have been all over the map on quality [one is in the parts bucket and one has tighter guards than the latest Guardian I got].
In non-autos Esparcia [Spanish] makes a lock-back swing guard that is
VERY nice. The only non-autos I sell on a regular basis are Linder [Solingen] and Esparcia. The quality on both these brands is excellent.
I have an order coming from Cuchilleria Sami [also from Spain] if they are all like a sample I got I'll be very pleased. Too bad there are no autos
because the Spanish are doing very nice work.
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

one in three are not good enough odds for me to part with my money again.I'd much rather spend it on the cheap switchblades,MUCH better odds on getting a good knife. :roll: Cheers the spotlight kid.
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Spotlight,

As they say here in New Jersey, "I'm wit chew!" :wink:

Greyblade