Midi Music? Keep it or kill it?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!

Decide the fate of midi content on that site

Poll ended at Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:40 am

Keep content as described
62%
further limit midi content
No votes
Ax all midi content! Its a knife site fir Gawde's sake!
38%

Total votes: 13

omega

Post by omega »

Jerrbear:

Last I checked there were about 20+ midi versions of the Macarana, plus ton of John Tesh for you! Let me dig about!

But the coolest thing yet, if I can figure how to work with it is the 32 channel version of Sonic Foundry. Real-time on the fly edits of multi-formats into whatever you chose, inlucing multi-tracking. Can't convert .wavs of say chopper blades into midi files well, but it does great with real instruments.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

omega wrote:Jerrbear:

Last I checked there were about 20+ midi versions of the Macarana, plus ton of John Tesh for you! Let me dig about!

But the coolest thing yet, if I can figure how to work with it is the 32 channel version of Sonic Foundry. Real-time on the fly edits of multi-formats into whatever you chose, inlucing multi-tracking. Can't convert .wavs of say chopper blades into midi files well, but it does great with real instruments.

Mr. omega,

You got 20 versions of the Macarena and John Tesh to boot?

Beats the hell out of ANY elevator I've ever had the pleasure of being trapped in!

HONK ON!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?