Not a good one.

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

stepdaddy wrote:
sakura wrote:nice. now he'll ignore you and keep selling cuz he's fucked up and doesn't care. he'll just screw the few customers he has left extra hard.
UM I still can't figure out what the hell this means.

JTHM/Sakura:
Next time that knife goes up for auction LMK, I promise I won't out bid ya.

SD
Maybe the seller will veiw it as a challenge?
[the only guess I could make]
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Well seems he knows that there are a few campers that aren't happy. No new auctions on BA or KnifeAuction, On the Bay he's had three diferent User names and is currently suspended from the bay. On the bay he had 7 negative feedback before he got canned, last Bay seller name was Bunkerwear. Seems the screwing game is nothing new for our friend. Give him time he'll resurface under a new name screwing and upseting all of us.

SD
boden

Post by boden »

http://www.newgraham.com/balis.htm
i just looked and they have a model 43.
sakura

Post by sakura »

The Falcon wrote:I sent this message to the seller:

You screwed my forum buddy, stepdaddy, so I/we won't be bidding on your stuff.

:?
nice. now he'll ignore you and keep selling cuz he's fucked up and doesn't care. he'll just screw the few customers he has left extra hard.

there will always be more people to buy his stuff. his profits will just not be so high. so to make up for this, he'll have to use even more far fetched lies.
omega

Re: Not a good one.

Post by omega »

stepdaddy wrote:Well on 11-13-03 I was a happy camper. I won an auction on BA at what I thought was a very nice price. I e-mailed the seller after the auction to arrange payment, no response, Since the auctions end I've sent a total of four e-mails and never got a reply. Now I will bid one billion dollars on every auction the fuck head offers :lol: I'll bid and change my name everytime. Thanks for pissing me off.
Sellers name is Vistastore.

http://bladeauction.com/cgi-bin/osa/Vie ... ber=713550

SD
sd:

I've been eyeballing this, hoping that some good would come eventually, but it doens't seem like that's going to happen. One question/comment for you:

Why did you not NUKE his feedback? You're an interested party and the winning bidder. The seller refusing to complete the purchase is exactly the flip side of the deadbeat coin - and those guys get nuked all the time.

If you DID nuke his feedback and it got "FIXED" - then people need to know about that too! That practice needs to stop and people need to raise bloody hell about it when its uncovered that it is occurring.

A copy of every negative feedback entry goes to JB's desk - him choosing to read them or even do anything about them is another matter.

But if all the checks/balances are going to work, you posting on the guy may protect the next potential victim, if and when that seller surfaces on B/A to try and sell something.

Don't mean to bust your chops when you aren't the bad guy, but if admin is going to make the buyers and sellers entirely self policing (as it is their apparent intention to do over there), then we all got to play.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Omega:

As far as I know he hasn't listed any new items. If I left feedback I think it would be the only comment he had. He's probably selling under a new alias by now. I've since moved on and found a very nice price on a new Mikov :lol: .

SD
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

As I said before he's from the same state as my ex. and I don't want to say anything that would offend any of the good person there.

[If no-one "gets it" this time I have to work on my act before I take it on the road]. I'm too old for "standup" do they have "sitdown" comedy?