Hubertus

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tiny

Hubertus

Post by tiny »

Can you say "The Guardian"? :D

8)
Zack

Post by Zack »

Mr. Tiny:

Can you say when we can say "The Guardian"?

Zack
tiny

Post by tiny »

As a matter of fack :wink: Mr. Zack, you can it say right now.... AS LOUD AS YOU WANT! Got lot's on hand...... (along with a bunch of others)....

8)
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Tiny,

Serendipity at its finest... I finish an e-mail to a prominent forum member suggesting that we mount a campaign to get you to supply Hubertus knives again because of your combination of featuring competitive prices, and of actually not shipping defective knives (what a concept), and then I return to the forum and read this thread. What a perfect lead into requesting that you supply LOTS of Hubertus autos, and while I am at it, how about Kissing Crane leverlocks as well?

Jim
tiny

Post by tiny »

Hey Jim!
Sounds like it worked out just right! Those KC LL's are definetely sweet, but like with ProTech and allot of the other big names, they require a dealer to buy in such large quantity to get any kind of decent price break, you almost have to commit yourself to their products alone. So for now, I just pick up pretty much what I can when I can and hopefully keep some variety coming through the website. I was able to score a good deal on a variety of Bokers, Paragon's, and Robbie Daltons, and should have those in about the middle of next week. Even managed to pick up a bunch of those Tomb Raider OTF's everyone's talking about as well. They will also be here Tuesday or Wed. We'll be putting those out the door for $39.95 in either Black or Silver.... By the way, we finally got the bugs worked out of the link for the Hubertus knives (for those that have been trying).... Sorry for the problem!

8)
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Way to go Tiny! The Robin Hood of the knifeselling world strikes again :D :D :D :D
tiny

Post by tiny »

More like Friar Tuck these days.... :wink:

8)
Zack

Post by Zack »

Mr Tiny,
Sounds to me like I'm gonna have to check out Tomb Raider again... It's been a while since I saw it... Watching her bounce around all over the place is kinda fun... what knife?

Z.
tiny

Post by tiny »

Definitely built like the perverbial masonary comode.... :shock:
hamanahamanahamana......

8)
Zack

Post by Zack »

Some serious Shakespeare could be recited from that balcony...
tiny

Post by tiny »

I'm not much into theatre, but I'd go to that show.....

8)
Zack

Post by Zack »

I know there's an "out the front" joke here somewhere but I can't quite find it... it's been a long week.
tiny

Post by tiny »

You just found it...
:lol:

8)
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

Will you ship to Canada, Tiny?
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Hey Mr. Edge I was the last guy Tiny ever shipped to Canada, basically there was a mix up and I couldn't send it back because of Customs so therefore He just refunded me and well he said that was the last time he was dealing internationally.
Sorry about it if I ruined it for the rest of possible candian customers for tiny.