Hubertus

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Tiny,

I am happy enough that you are continuing in the Hubertus business. The Kissing Cranes would have just been a "nice to have"

J-man,

Nice of you to come forward and describe what happened. Posts like yours reinforce my belief that we have a great bunch of folks on our forum.

Jim
tiny

Post by tiny »

Hey Mr. J, just to clarify, that was totally our error and you did nothing to screw things up for Canadian customers. We were very apprehensive about shipping to Canada at all because of some recent losses, and I didn't want to chance losing the order a second time by shipping it back again. I'd rather give the product to you than Customs for sure.... When the problem arose, it just re-enforced the reason why we had suspended shipping internationally.
We have since been doing some searching into the matter and are considering shipping to Canada and Mexico once again, (with some restrictions and limitations of course). But if you, Mr. Edge, or other Canook's are interested, please drop me an e-mail and we can discuss the possibilities.

Thanks!

8)
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

Thanx alot Tiny. The gentlemen on this forum absolutely rave about your service, and I'm all for supporting an honest business man. Can't wait to check out the new inventory, and I hope that we may find a way to do business. As is often the case, we Canadians tend to need a little help from our big brother down south. And, as always, thanx to all the forum members for all of your valuable advice.
Zack

Post by Zack »

Mr. Tiny,
I can definitely say "The Guardian" now!!! Just pulled that puppy out of the box, and have been snapping hell out of it. Hated to put it down long enough to type this but I had to give you a hearty "Muchas Gracias". You're right. These things are about as SLICK as it gets...

Thanks again.
Zack
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Tiny if you can ever ship to Canada again, Trust me I'll be smoking less weed if you catch my drift. Money is green I say hehe