Small lever locks

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Small lever locks

Post by J-man »

Hey all, I want to get a lever lock for my next auto and I was wondering if any knife maker expect for Hubertus makes a leverlock with less then a 3" blade? And I need this to be a high quality one not some cheapie.
Roccomo

Post by Roccomo »

Mr. J-man,

I know you're looking for other than a Hubertus springer but what you are describing sure sounds like one. Check this out on BA item # 631537.

Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

http://www.leverlock.it [I think that's right] has a 7" that is dead on 3" to the bolster but 2 3/4" cutting edge. Excellent knife, very solid, good snap.
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Vagrant wrote:www.leverlock.it [I think that's right] has a 7" that is dead on 3" to the bolster but 2 3/4" cutting edge. Excellent knife, very solid, good snap.
Vagrant,

Hi. So those are nice knives? I have been thinking about ordering one with Horn handles. Brass liners? What are the bolsters made of? Sharpen up pretty well?
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Vagrant,

Somehow I just knew that I would be reading a post from you in a thread about leverlocks.

Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The 7" LL has only one option Dark Rosewood with stainless bolsters
and liners. Not as pretty as brass but a stronger knife. I use mine at work
all the time [industrial mechanic]. I don't beat on it but I sure don't baby it. No problems at all, so far.