New Auto Knife Website

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Blade Runner

Post by Blade Runner »

I think most of us would recognize these knives from BA, where vendors like Zaback and several others offer them for less.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Blade Runner is correct! A LOT less!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

They must buy them from Michelle or Brenda and mark them up 50%.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Vagrant,

I agree! Looks like Mr. dkochan is trying to start his own little business - Methinks he should advertise elsewhere! Apparently, he thinks we are all stUPid!

Also, he has a lot of nerve trying to sell his overpriced clones on SKM's website! A check of his profile shows the website he urges us to "checkout" belongs to HIM!
Mos' SLEAZY!

Mr. dkochan,

CHECKOUT THIS!
JerrBear
dkochan

Post by dkochan »

Hello everyone,

Yes, you are correct. I built and own the e-commerce website, Edited I apologize if I offended some f ... url]edited". However, what is wrong is with promoting my website? I would be happy to pay for a reasonably-priced banner ad.

In regard to my prices Zaback is definitely cheaper than me. My guess is that he is probably an importer because I compared my prices with other websites that sell automatic "clone" knives. In comparison to these websites my prices are equal or cheaper.

--David
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

JerrBear,
I'm not going to be too critical of him. I have mentioned once or twice [probably more] that I sell knives. I don't have a web-site but if I did I might post that, although I'd do it a little more straight forward. We live, we learn and I've leared lot's of things the hard way. If he stays up front
with us from now on, I welcome him. He has to know we all [or most of us at least] know the going price on anything that cuts. Many [most] of us
have done some importing so what's a bargain to some may not impress us. This is a tough growd to sell to so he ain't going to get rich here, but if
he wants to talk knives he will have a good time.
For the record I think my previous post was rougher than it had to be, and
that proves I make mistakes.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Vagrant,

I don't think you were "rough" at all - You are way too diplomatic!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have NEVER seen you hustling business on this Forum...

On the other hand, directing people to your own switchblade website on this Forum is tantamount to setting-up an (over-priced) hamburger stand in a McDonald's parking lot. Sleazy and just plain WRONG!
JerrBear
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Post by Dan-o The Ritalin Kid »

David (dkochan)
For the time being I have deleted and edited your posts. I would suggest that you ask permission of the site owner (Dexter) prior to promoting your sales website.
Thank you, Daniel
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Daniel,

I agree with your actions. AB/SKM is good enouth to provide this forum for us to use for free, and I for one am thankful. Perhaps I am more sensitive to this fact than most others because I do not even feel comfortable making positive comments about a competitors product unless it is of a type where SKM does not directly compete.

JerrBear,

Good point about Vagrant not being self-promoting. On another post I made a comment about the use of this forum to share experiences about suppliers, so I will do so now. Since Vagrant won't promote himself, I will. I have bought from him several times, SKM knives and some Germans. Great prices, great service, and a description of any flaws for a given knife before you commit to buy (so you can decide whether you want a given knife or not). This is the level of service of of the expensive sources, with the prices of the inexpensive ones.

Jim
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Now I'm blushing.
Thanks