a funny thing happened at a flea

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Markco the Mad otter

Re: a funny thing happened at a flea

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Well, JB that wasn't the case here. I expected something like that to happen but it didn't. And the few autos that this guy had were all new in the box cheap stuff from China that I really had no interest in even if they had been at a "good" price.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Markco,

What town was this in, in Mexico?
Markco the Mad otter

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Cancun or near there.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Cancun or near there.

...That explains a lot; those border towns are much different that the vacation places. It's an experience to go to one of those border towns now. I can't in good conscious recommend it.
novice

Post by novice »

FreeTheArmy wrote:
Why are the ignorant always adamant about spreading bull**** around for the rest of us to step in?
Let me comment from the lofty perch of advanced age..... Arguing with the ignorant is like arguing with your dog. He won't understand you and you'll both end up annoyed. I've found flea market sellers running off the BS as a most useful indicator to avoid what they are selling. It is like they flare shoot up in the air that means "I lie, trust nothing about anything I am selling." OTOH, it's the ones that say little or feed you just enough to sway you into thinking you know more about what they are selling than they do. Those are the ones to watch out for IMO.
Flicknifer

Post by Flicknifer »

I think it's funny when people who don't know try and tell us that we don't know. They have no idea how obsessed we are with the knives and their history. Im such a geek about these knives.
"Down in town the circuit's full with switchblade lovers so fast so shiny so sharp.." -Bruce Springsteen ("4th of July")