Who owns the most switchblades?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Who owns the most switchblades?

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, All-

So then, who has the greatest number of switchblade knives in their collection? I have one! A Doofus swinguard that won't open, even though I frantically keep sliding that little button up and back.

For those with extremely large and valuable collections, please send me a private message with your home address, and a schedule of your projected abscence, with alarm disabling code numbers.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Wally,

I have so many expensive (except for the famous Imitation Horn) switchblades I can't count them all!

I am NEVER home - I spend every day down at the beach surfing (in my Speedos).

My house is easy to find - It's the one by the ocean with the purebred racing/fighting camel tethered in front. No alarms or door locks as Fresno-by-the-Sea is "crime-free".
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Roccomo

Post by Roccomo »

I don't own the most. I think I'd feel that I had enough if I had three or four hundred though.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Over a hundred....Now a days you can find me in the garage, tinkering on my new toy.....No alarms don't need one......All trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again...... :wink: :wink:
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Razor I didn't know we had that many bullets in our country :shock:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Razor,..All trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again

Another possibility, trespassers will be violated.
tanto

Post by tanto »

How many? Depending how many I have in stock :) - Right now about 50. But in my private collection I have only two: Mikov 241NP4 proto and Goodard Fer De Lance....

Oh and I invite everybody to visit me (but only when I am at home) - I have nice functional katana too 8) .

David
---------------

My knives + watches
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Greeting Wally,
Not a fair question, I'm a dealer.
{Besides I know collectors that have more than I do].
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Vagrant-

O.K., let me re-fair the question for the mental clarity of dealers- not how many in transitory stock, but how many personally owned in collection?
By the way, seeing as how we've been ol' pals for so long, don't forget to include said collection to be bequeathed to me in your will when you join me in the hereafter.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Greeting Wally,
I never counted but somewhere between 100-200 autos and similar number of non-autos. If I'm in a good mood I might bequeath you a non-auto. However one of the non-autos is a Boker Damascus-1 lockback, only
500 made. mine is n.i.b. with all papers including registration papers [never registerd].
ray

Post by ray »

Grand Poohbah Walleye,
Using the tried and true method of elimination(no, not defecation) I believe that good ol' BONZ himself must have the most blades in hand because of the fact he purchased a few semi-new Rizuttos in Eugene this year. Why else would a person do that except they MUST have a couple of every type of switch known to man already? He had THAT look in his eye and the tiny bit of spittle slowly oozing out of his mouth when he conned me out of a couple swing guards there and placed them in a gunny sack for Mrs. Bonz to carry back to the sunny southland on the back of his hogster. A very cruel and unusual punishment, to be sure. Don't forget he had the chance to score a really nice glass eye for you and wouldn't cough up the jing. He wouldn't even let me have his 2 empty Bud Ice bottles to provide me with shades for the blistering sodium vapor lamps there. He has to reveal the truth some time!! :shock:
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Blade Runner

Post by Blade Runner »

I reckon I have around 50-60 or so good quality switchblades, with probably an equal number of clones floating around that I try to flog here and there to help pay for the costs of this addiction. As for who has the most, I'd be very surprised if the answer wasn't: Switch 67.
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Ray-

Waddaya say, Ray!
Excellent eloquent nebulous return post, ol' pal. Sometimes these words can be fun if ya' let 'em couple unto a phrase, 'eh? I'm grateful to ye' for ratting off that goofball Doofus. I could tell by the scent of his posting that he lied about not finding a gooden wooden eye for me. Imagine his suprise when he discovers that I urineally descimated his foliage on the fourth.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. corpse
ray

Post by ray »

Exalted Walleye,
I can't wait for the cold weather to set in so I can whiz my name in the snow at Ol' Bonz' lair. It should only take a single 40 to do the deed.
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. ray,

I hope the snow signature isn't written in Hamm's. Good golly, if that's the case, I'll have to make the trip up yer way and give ya an Indian head rub. You know I heard you whisper to Mick after I bought those swings 'he cleaned us out of those broken white micartas', but I ignored you cause I knew Wally would be the recipient of the Bonzo marked up junk. I would like you to know I fashioned up a new pair of reading spec's made from the bottoms of the 40 oz Old English 800 bottles, complete with self attaching toupee` and chin strap. This one is really sweet cause it has a 6 pound counter weight on the back to offset the weight of the lenses so you dont have to slouch forward and hurt your back. Neat, Huh! May also help correct that sideways list caused from the wieght of your colostomy bag. Yeah, I was too cheap to fork over the .30 cents for that glass eye, but I found a grove of plywood tree's and as soon as I kill all the spotted owl's I'll carve Wally a nice new eye with that super-custom swing he gave me. Also, you owe me 30 Rizutto's. Hurry it up O.K.? I have a room full of pre-schoolers waiting for them.

Mr. Corpse,

Ganging up on the ol' Bonz, eh! Well old palsy walsy, I just may have to best you in a game of dart's, eh! Just this time though, don't stick'em in your wooden eye to distract me!

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz