Who owns the most switchblades?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I missed this but I think they should raffle off the right to shoot convicted
low-lifes and use the money to lower our taxes. Also auction off all confiscated weaponry [complete with whatever license, permit, etc, is
neede to own it] and use the proceeds to build free pulic shooting ranges..
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Vagrant,

I once wrote an editorial in the local paper talking about this very thing. Here in CA, there is close to 500 sitting on Death Row right now. Every6 or seven years, one gets whacked. I could go down to the hardware store and buy a few lengths of 1" thick nylon rope and save the taxpayers millions of dollars and hang everyone of those POS and not shed a tear. Our forefathers would turn over in thier graves if they could see whats happening right now. I remember a guy who murdered 4 women in my small hometown back in 78 (actually 3 women and an 11 year old girl), he languished on death row for 22 years before the state finally whacked him. I am proud to say as I was serving time in 79 in the local jail for traffic fines that I got to torment the shit out of this guy. They had him locked in a private cell and I had the run of the house as a trustee. I'd lift the flap on the door and whisper 'F**kin baby raper, your goin to Hell MF! I repeated this many times. We were hoping his sentence would be to ride the lead float in the 4th of July parade. Thats why I dispise assholes like Kennedy, Finestien, Boxer and DuKockless. They punish the law abiding and kiss the asses of criminals. I was so happy when I heard that the kidnapper in S. CA got blown away that I had a beer in the cops honour. Nothing like justice served lead first. They also have the creep that killed that 5 year old Runnion girl. Public execution in the town square would fit that one real nice. I would pay money to hang that scum, as long as there is a cheering throng and I get to be the hero of the moment, or let the victims families choose the execution method. I know a guy that worked in Saudi teaching those guys how to grease tractors. After work one day he was walking along and the cops grabbed him and took him to the town square. If your on the street at execution time, then you must be present. He told me they had a guy up on a podium with his head on the block and the headsman wore a black hood. When the sword fell, justice was served. We need that kind of justice here.

Back to the topic!
I have over 70 automatics.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

No death penalty in Canada...I for one beleive they should string them up..Save the tax payer a few dollars.If you do the crime then you should pay the reaper. :evil: :evil:

Kill them all,,let God sort them out!!!!!!!!!!!
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Bonz,

I am curious as to what scrutiny the police officer who shot the kidnapper you referred to will undergo in California. I suspect that there may be significant state-to-diferences.

Jim
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

He should be given a medal...
~RAZOR~
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I think 60 days in jail is fine for murderers BUT no food, no water, no heat, no light, no medical care.
[If memory serves me less than a week without water and your dead, so 30 days without ANYTHING ought to do in anyone].
You could leave them some broken glass in case they got depressed [poor things].
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Razor,

I'm sure you have seen enough, even in Canada. I firmly believe that safe and defensive gun handling along with martial arts should be taught to school children from age 5 through high school. There would be no more fear in any neighborhood.

Mr. Jim D,

I expect the ACLU to crucify the hero in this case. We know who to pray for.

Mr. Vagrant,

Sounds good to me. Amen Brother!

Best Regard's

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

You got that right...Bonz...Both my kids are being trained in Karate and when they are old enough,i will teach them gun/knife handling....
If 2 adults want to kill each other..fine...But when a grown man attacks a defenseless kid, i could string him up and skin him alive then feed the remains to my dog....
~RAZOR~