Who owns the most switchblades?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

reed replacement!

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. ray,

Hey, thats pretty cool! The incomparable ray squirting out the national anthem! How do ya do it? Ya know that Joe Walsh crapped in his white pants on stage in London once. I wonder if he is related to ya. I want my Rizutto's NOW dammit! I've been waiting too long and the pre-schoolers are wanting a refund on the .15 cent deposit. Hurry up, chop chop.

Best Regard's,

bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
I AM related to Joe Walsh, but it goes WAY, WAY back, like several million years. I heard he may have been Walleye's distant cousin, distantly removed of course. I turned the RUSH instruction over to my boy here and he says he's on it right now, just as soon as he finishes his morning glass of Mescal. By the way, I ordered my kid some of your books and I didn't know Goldilocks was into THAT stuff. WOW! What a shock. The illustrations are nice., but how did you get Al Goldstein involved in your books?
If there's one thing I have learned, there's a lot of things I don't know.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. ray,

I'm still working on my latest childrens book, 'The Turd That Would'nt Flush'. It has an evil villan named Wally, who trys to find ways to drown the super-hero 'Mr. Hanky' who floats around and around horrified at each full moon and jet blast. I just cant devulge the climatic ending just yet. Its a secret.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
Can you send a signed copy up to us? Make it:To Casey, May your reading not cause further perversion, BONZ.

We're going raspberry pickin' this AM. It's a little more hygienically correct than nose pickin' and you find some interesting stuff in the patches.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. ray,

I'd love to send you a signed copy, but I can't figure out to sign it in braille. The sex scences my be a little too graphic for your fingertips as well. I'll talk with the publisher about it. Rasberries! No telling what you may find in that little patch. I used to tell my kids, dont come over here! I'm giving mommy a back-rub!

Best Regard's

Bonz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
Just got back from the patch with 2 heaping flats of berries and at least another 1/2 in my gut. Nice and sweet. Just tell me when your next book signing will be and I'll send Anna Nicole Smith down to get your handprint on her boob for me.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

titty's!

Mr. ray,

Put some of those berries in yer Hamm's to help kill the tase and hide that green tint. I'm a master at boob prints. Send'em all down. I can HANDLE it. The PO box was empty. Where's my Rizutto's?

Breast Regard's,

Bonz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
The package is too big to fit in your PO box. A blue 64 Impala lowrider will be delivering them. He'll pull up to the curb and hit his OOOOGA horn 7 times for you to come and get 'em.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. ray,

So, you found my buddie Juan. You should see his sister, the champion of the 15" Falcon. Mrs. Bonzo does'nt trust her around me (sigh). Just tell him to hurry it up or I'll have to give the pre-schoolers some real knifes.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
I think our mutual friend Juan has gone cabron on us. It seems as though he's fencing YOUR Rizuttos on BA under the fictitious name onetwo, which sounds like Juan Too Many to me. I knew I shouldn't have paid him up front for the delivery, but I should have paid him in the rear. He is a real pandejo!! :x
wickedclownjuggalo

Post by wickedclownjuggalo »

I only have 3 :( a 9"realhorn damasacus,a 11" black swing gaurd, and a 7-1/2" otf.But Im planning on buying as many autos(preferably stilletteos) this August in Sturgis.My dad thinks im insane for wanting more than one, he just doesnt understand why I like them so much.
Down with the clown til im dead in the ground
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. ray,

See, ya just cant trust a guy who pimps off his sister for 20 pesos a poke. I got tired of waiting, so I have the little pre-schoolers making thier very own Wally clone swinguards. I know Wally has the patent on it, but I have the first prototype, so tuff shit, huh! I bet ya made some pretty nice colors this morning after all those berries yesterday. Ya should really take it easy on yerself these days. Your new specs are strapped to the front bumper on a large semi that says SWIFT, truck #6850, heading up I-5 with a stop-over in Portland. Just be careful of the driver, he's a big hulking sweaty guy who has'nt had a shower for month's, and he loves to give bear hugs. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Best Regard's

Bonz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
We'll get even with Juan some day. I'm thinking of buying up all the chain link steering wheels on the West Coast and driving the price through the ceiling. I got some REAL strange gut rumblings this AM and just barely made it to the growler. I have to follow the string I tied from the bed to the bathroom because my new specs haven't arrived yet. I thought it resembled shooting bird shot against porcelain. The truck driver's description sounds a lot like my uncle so I'll limit myself to a handshake.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. ray,

Yeah, that Juan is turning out to be a real chissler, but his sister sure is fun and cheap, although the frequent visits to the clinic can be a drag. Hey, I'm sending you a homing device for the growler so you dont wake up in the middle of the night and grab the wrong string. Ya just put the transmitter on the tank and the receiver around your neck. When duty calls, just listen to the little voice that says, 'over here ray, watch out for that 1/2 open door ray, your out of TP ray, where's your seeing eye mole ray ' Don't worry, I got it all pre-programmed, and it only takes 12 size D batteries.

Best Regard's

Bonz
ray

Post by ray »

Hey BONZ,
That sounds like a real compact litttle unit. If the batteries run down can I recharge them? I've got a 24 volt charger on a pull cart.