Can cardboard dull a knife quicker?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!

Does Cardboard like boxes dull a blade faster then normal matireals?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 12

Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The K.G.B. ran tests to duplicate Dallas, they had several shooters that could do it.
Despite that, ole Lee was probably a patsy he only shot "Marksman" in the Marines. Marksman is awarded to anyone who can discharge a firearm and hit something other than themselves [at least 1 out of 3 times].
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Corpse,

Ever notice how much John Jr. resembled Onassis? While JFK and Aristotle's body guard were a fishing out on the dinghy, Onassis was throwing Jackie his thingie. Yeah, the ol' tycoon himself got to ride the rails of skin & bones long before JFK had his brain salad surgery. I saw those grainy pic's of Jackie as well. It'd take one hell of a weed eater to knock down that bush, and her high pointers were nothing to brag about either. As for ted, it makes you wonder how much longer the ol' liver's gonna hold out. Maybe he perfected a way to bypass the liver and run on straight alcohol?

Mr. Vagrant,

The 'Prestine Bullet' found on the hospital gurney blows the whole 'Lee did it' theory out of the water.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Bonz,

What grainy pictures of Jackie? I guess she felt that turnabout was fair play. Remember that pelt trimming was not in vogue during that era

I believe it was in Bill Bonanno's (spelling?), of Mafia fame, book "Bound By Honor" where he essentially admits that they were behind it, and that there was more than one gunman.

Jim
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Wally,

I reread your post and answered my own question! I guess you are the answer man today. You used the word "massive"

Jim
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. jim d,

For what it's worth, the aforementioned furry photos were published in Hustler magazine.
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Unforunately since pistols with a barrel of less then 4 inches, if a pistol caliber is smaller then a .40 , Rifles and Shotguns with a barrel less then 12 inches, and a gun which it's magazine or the gun can hold more then 10 rounds at a time are illegal, and of course SMG, And assualt guns are illegal here with out extremly special permit which probably not even a politican could get (is that possible) therefore any major real gun knowledge follows into those guidelines above, Well All I can do is guess for any real guns.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Some Italian Gun companies played the politicians own game on them.
The 9mm Luger, 9mm NATO, 9x19, 9mm Parabellum [all the same round] was illegal for civilians, because it was a "Military caliber". So they chambered civilian guns in 9x21mm. A slightly larger [and slightly more powerful round]. These are rare in the U.S. [and costly] in fact few people here have even heard of them. I don't know if they were eventually outlawed there but it was a great way to beat the system.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Thats is a good idea, never heard of that caliaber before, but here they actualy ban firearm models and the gun designs itself so you can't get around the infamous caliaber part.
Gort

Post by Gort »

Ah yes the dreaded "afrobeave".
JerrBear wrote:Mr. jim d,

For what it's worth, the aforementioned furry photos were published in Hustler magazine.
-Gort