Picklocks on ebay for a song

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Picklocks on ebay for a song

Post by Pushbutton »

Anyone notice the huge amount of picks on ebay now since BA has been down? Looks like all those guys are taking there chances on ebay, Gotta sell somehow. There are also a ton of LL on there. Its funny they say 11" then later in the description they write that they all comply with ebays rules of size :lol:
PB
missaman

Post by missaman »

Poor Mr. Bigg. he can't keep up :lol:
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

yeah, i noticed, i also noticed missaman isn't bidding on anything....unless you changed your ID :?

damn what do you mean can't keep up - i am now the proud owner of a rostfrei swchblde :lol: :lol: the best $9.99 could buy :lol:

hey mr PB - some dumbass ebay sellers are intentionally spelling things wrong, hoping to hide their items from the ebay police! plus i have developed a new search strategy that yields the goods every time!
missaman

Post by missaman »

Yea You forget i'm watching you .... And satan too
Missaman
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

I was bidding on a 11" EIG for a duece and a quarter the auction along with every other auction and some I was high bidder on all got shut down by ebay. Now the EIG is on BA with a $600 high bid. I'm pissed
PB