Anybody going to the Sturgis Rally

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
wickedclownjuggalo

Anybody going to the Sturgis Rally

Post by wickedclownjuggalo »

I was just wondering if anybody was going to the biker rally in South Dakota this August.I've been to the last 3 and that is where I bought my first auto.It was a 7'' otf that I got for $20.This year I am planning on buying as many switches and balisongs as I can.Maybe I will see some of you there?
Down with the clown til im dead in the ground
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Here in the northeast we have motorcycle week [Laconia N.H.] every law enforsement officer in the state is there. This leaves the rest of the state to me and my bike
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Vagrant-

I was at Laconia once, 1975. I had a swell time buddying up with the guys and their Hondas, and was taken home for a romp by a bar waitress named 'Candy'. Imagine my supprise when her hubby showed up unexpectedly. Good thing for ol' Wally's roofing skill, as I gravity shimmied down the siding for a clean, yet rattled escape.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. They were actually Harleys. Those Hog guys are so sensitive to their bikes being called Hondas, or Vespas, even in a jokingly sort of way.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Greeting Wally,
I'll say touchy, never call them a Hardly-Ableson. They do NOT think this is funny. [Just thought I'd warn you on that one].
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Vagrant-

Hardly-Ableson! Good one! That'll go directly into the Wally repetoire. Perhaps I'll try that one out on the neighborhood motorcycle guy who just got out of Pelican Bay, Fornicalia's resort for the rather dangerous. As anyone knows, ye' cannot kill a corpse, but the dis-interred can be desecrated by mutilation- Uh, oh, possible flaw in humor plan.
Hog riders also become snitty when reminded of the days when their iron horses were made by the world famous bowling ball maker, AMF. Oh, well, so what? Ya gotta get your chuckles where ya' can.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Greeting Wally,
AMF, that was when they used plastic gears in the transmission.
[Their new V-Rod seems to be a giant step into the present that I approve of but, traditionalists will probably ignore].
Roccomo

Post by Roccomo »

Mr Vagrant.

I think you are right as far as the traditionalists are concerned. If I wanted the whole performance and handling package I'd be on a rice racer - and be riding everywhere at 80 miles an hour and up.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Greeting Wally,
AMF also made automatic bowling pin re-setters.
A little closer to the subject than a bowling ball.
They did not make switchblades [not even bad ones].
Back on topic rather nicely I'd say.