Benefit for a friend

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
the spotlight kid

Benefit for a friend

Post by the spotlight kid »

Hi guys,I would just like to say that if I haven't seemed my usual self lately,it's because I have been hitting the old sauce a bit heavy.Yeah,I've been hammering the old Absinthe a bit strong,reason being,an old friend of mine has had some bad news.Sort of medical type,you know.He's been told he has some sort of disease that affects the limbs.Understandabaly he is feeling pretty down at the moment.In fact the the only thing that has perked him up is the news that Cameronknives are relaunching the rebirth of The Black Beauty.He says if he could only have one,it would be the jewel in the crown of his collection.He has been pretty down lately,in fact he has lost all his hair and has to wear his favourite A.K.C. hat that was a present from Angelo.Anyhow, my idea was to get all you guys to donate some money, to have a benefit for him,to try and revive his spirit and get him his own Black Beauty.Wow,that would be real something.I haven't had the heart to tell him what ails him yet,like I mean,How do you break it to your best friend,that he has,Woodworm! :cry: :lol: Cheers the spotlight kid.
Dan-o The Ritalin Kid

Post by Dan-o The Ritalin Kid »

I'm so sorry to hear of your friends ailment. I too have lost a friend lately... to termites.