Lets try picking on someone who really deserves it

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Lets try picking on someone who really deserves it

Post by Pushbutton »

Look! I have no Idea which one of you miserable son of a bitches started this Canadian thing but the truth is I can't think of any other knife forum made up of strictly Canadians and Americans. Other then the fact that there are borders if you think about it we even all live in the same country.I know we all fool around and we all get along except certain people here who shall forever remain nameless like J-Man and Mr Bigg.........OOps sorry that somehow just slipped out. But lateley most likely out of pure boredom some of the skirmishes walk the line of turning ugly. Please don't get me wrong if its legit and you got a beef by all means do what you have to but just out of meanness or stupidity doesn't count. So I guess all I'm saying is lets have our fun ,lets shit on each other but lets not let it get out of hand because I think this is the best knife forum with the best people so why screw up a good thing. Now if you guys want to go after people that live in New Hampshire by all means go for it 8) Plus I don't trust Bosnians and Serbs there freaking blood thirsty nuts. Now that you mention it there are not a hell of a lot of people I like so take your pick. Racist shit is strictly off limits to the point of banning so you know up front.
PB

Our English contingent is more then welcome especially the kid with the impecable taste in music. It was pointed out by our resident knuckleheaded dimwit that you guys might feel bad so I wanted to clarify it. Not that I could give a rats ass if your pissed
Last edited by Pushbutton on Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

ditto :evil:
Greyblade

Re: Lets try picking on someone who really deserves it

Post by Greyblade »

Pushbutton wrote:... the truth is I can't think of any other knife forum made up of strictly Canadians and Americans.
The Spotlight Kid, Teddy, and the other Brits aren't going to like this. Maybe one of Her Majesty's Moderators will lock this thread because of your error, PB.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

GreyBlade
The only reason you get away with half the shit you get away with on here is cause your from So New Jersey one of the most toxic, rundown, barren wasteland in the US. So I realize you have serious problems that even a labotomy could't help. But the next time you stir the shit pot I will use you as the spoon.
PB
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

It's quite possible Mr_Guano (Norway) and 45.ACP (Brazil) aren't gonna be too pleased at not getting a mention either.... not to mention one or two that I can't think of at the moment...... (purely because I CAN'T think of 'em) strictly Yanks and Canucks it is not ... :wink:

All the best
Teddy
missaman

Post by missaman »

I wonder how many tizzybea voodoo dolls i could sell here, each comes with a dozen tiny clone knives to stick in it
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

missaman wrote:I wonder how many tizzybea voodoo dolls i could sell here, each comes with a dozen tiny clone knives to stick in it
Well... two at least.... but the knives have to be genuine.... no clones.. 8)

Best wishes
Teddy
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

Teddy wrote:It's quite possible Mr_Guano (Norway) and 45.ACP (Brazil) aren't gonna be too pleased at not getting a mention either.... not to mention one or two that I can't think of at the moment...... (purely because I CAN'T think of 'em) strictly Yanks and Canucks it is not ... :wink:

All the best
Teddy
mr teddy, i do believe this was an innocent oversight by mr PB - but mr greyblade for some reason loves to stir it up, please don't feel left out...we are all guests of our ITALIAN hosts here. :D
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

mrbigg wrote:mr teddy, i do believe this was an innocent oversight by mr PB - but mr greyblade for some reason loves to stir it up, please don't feel left out...we are all guests of our ITALIAN hosts here. :D
SKM... an Italian company? ..... ya don't say.. :shock: .... well fuck me sideways.. I'd never have guessed...... thank you for pointing that out to me Mr. Bigg.. ...was Mr. Greyblade stirring something? ..... I never noticed .... :wink:

All the best
Teddy
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

smart ass fucking limey :twisted:
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Pea-brained cunuck.... :lol:

Best wishes
Teddy
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Just leave us hillbillies out of the whole thing. I'd hate to have to start wearing shoes and be made to divorce my sister :wink:
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Freakin' Moose abuser! :roll: Cheers the spotlight kid. :lol: 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

hollowdweller wrote:Just leave us hillbillies out of the whole thing. I'd hate to have to start wearing shoes and be made to divorce my sister :wink:
who's talking to you - ya yellowbellied redneck :P
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

the spotlight kid wrote:Freakin' Moose abuser! :roll: Cheers the spotlight kid. :lol: 8)
:oops: :oops: