Question for the all knowing Dexter

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
hollowdweller

Question for the all knowing Dexter

Post by hollowdweller »

Dexter,

Was wondering if you could help me on this one. I was on the website for Lion Steel knives and pictured under the heading of Camping Knives they had these really neat stag handled non auto folders with a saw, corkscrew, main blade and gutting or disgorging blade. Is there anywhere on the net you can buy those online with a credit card? I tried searching around but no luck. I figured since you live in the same area you might know. Thanks a lot.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Dexter
Perhaps you could add some select non-autos to your site.
Some of these are available with Carbon Steel blades [Joker].
Some of the folding Caccia type are very appealing.
[If they could be made as autos they would be fantasic].
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Re: Question for the all knowing Dexter

Post by arthas »

hollowdweller wrote:Was wondering if you could help me on this one. I was on the website for Lion Steel knives and pictured under the heading of Camping Knives they had these really neat stag handled non auto folders with a saw, corkscrew, main blade and gutting or disgorging blade. Is there anywhere on the net you can buy those online with a credit card? I tried searching around but no luck. I figured since you live in the same area you might know. Thanks a lot.
This can be done, I'll let you know. Also, we'll think about offering some Lionsteel knives on AB/SKM web site.

dexter.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

If you can't see them out your window, I have the e-mail address and web-site for Ausonia Nanutti Beltrame [Hope I spelled that right]. They have the Joker line.
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Thanks Dexter. Let me know. I'd like to buy several. Browning is about the only company in the US that makes the knife with the saw, gut blade and main blade, and the Italian ones are so much prettier. I have a hubie with those plus bottle opener and corkscrew I love. Mercury has a knife they sell online with that blade combination, but the Lion Steel ones have beautiful styling. I hope you can help.