Food for thought...

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

missaman wrote:I've been one of Stu's critics on T.S.F. selling automatic knives with a bonus "bowl" on the side is not a good way to rep. our hobby. If your here Stu. KISS MY ASS. p.m. me if you have a problem Dickhead
Missaman :twisted: :twisted:
I' ve had a bad hurricane night but i stand by what i said.
Some of you guys are like the old bitties of the neighborhood that sit around and gossip all day long. It seems like every time one of the more notable knife people say something about someone or something you jump on the band wagon and beat it to death. You don't say anything negative about the posts here when they talk about dope. I hear a lot worst things said here compared to what Stu says. Vagrant has put it so simply and honestly and I agree with him totaly. I don't know Stu personally but I sure have bought a lot of blades from him, in fact I have 8 switches coming today. To tell you the truth I don't think I have read more than one of his ads, I read the description of the blade and buy. Why do you even look at his ads if hate him so much? I remember not so long ago one the members here complained so much about a ad Stu had with a chick that showed a little, the same person in another post said he saved the picture on his hard drive, Go figure that one. I don't blame him one bit for saying what he said in the ad, I would say it to after reading all the shit said on TSF. By the way, its Dick Head, two words. Missaman, You have shown you are a real grownup person, maybe even a adult.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
missaman

Post by missaman »

:D After gettin' the shit kicked out o' me for the last 24 hrs. my small repitilian brain is fried. You are correct i forgot i purchased a very cool fish knive from stu... You??
The critiisum is don't mix drugs and knives on the auctions.
Dick Head,
Happy Now???
Missaman in da hood
I Just love to stir things up
Where is Bob when you need him. lol
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

The critiisum is don't mix drugs and knives on the auctions.
Dick Head,
Happy Now???
Missaman in da hood
I Just love to stir things up
Where is Bob when you need him. lol

Mr. Missaman,
Sorry about the storm, I lost half a house and garage a few years back in a tornado and I know it isn't fun. You don't make sence in saying don't mix drugs and knives on the auctions. Whats the difference in condoning it here. And whos Bob anway and why would you need help from BOB when theres all the other members.
Have nice day and I hope all is well.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
badboris

Post by badboris »

What is T.S.F.
missaman

Post by missaman »

Dear sirs (and other Ms. if there are any),
I'm terribly sorry for the abuse to the English language and grammar by the aforementioned "Missaman". As I am the semi-ex, I also used to be his personal proofreader. Therefore he has no proofreader currently (job opportunities for someone!!) He actually has a college degree!! I wish he would learn to use spell check. :wink:
Sheree
missaman

Post by missaman »

Mr. Claudster
My local L.e.o won't give a rats ass about automatic knives, BUT they do take it VERY personally when one sells drug paraphernalia. i just don't think the two belong on the same auction. One draws the attention to the other :wink:
Missaman in da hood
missaman

Post by missaman »

badboris wrote:What is T.S.F.
Mr. Badboris,
T.S.F.
The Switchblade Forum
Missaman
floater

Post by floater »

I have always appreciated the diversity of members on this forum and don't want this post to contribute to the already divisive nature of the latest "Stu issue". I have been aided and abetted in my quest for knowledge & knives by people on both sides of this thing. I feel compelled, however, to echo Mr. Vagrant's sentiments. My experiences with Stu have been very similar. I can't believe a switchblade forum, of all places, can't handle (and even welcome) a maverick or ten.
Furthermore, I propose that the term "dick head" be reserved for the likes of Rush L, Bill C, Jerry F, Ted K, & others of their self-serving ilk.

Can't we all just get a thong,
floater
It's all here before your eyes / Safety is a big disguise ....
That hides among the other lies / They divide and conquer.
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

Hes been great to me.
Havent dealt w/ anyone better besides a few custom makers, ironically from TSF.

I certainly dont see what is going to be accomplished by trading insults on the internet.

I would think that Jman would be very interested in an auction that includes a "water pipe" and switchblades. :wink:
Mr_Guano

Post by Mr_Guano »

floater wrote: Can't we all just get a thong,
floater
ROTFLMFAO!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

I agree with Mr. Vagrant's mos' eloquent post 110%...

Everyone has a "breaking point," and I think the "Elite Snobs," with their unrelenting negative comments and criticism, have driven Stu past his.

My thoughts whilst sitting here in my Speedos...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

i'm sure you guys will all be glad to see "leverletto" clones, more than likely already in the works, and soon to be for sale by stu! buy two and get a free crack pipe! get em while they last!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

I only recently got a new pc at work, which will allow me to post here. At home I get only "invalid session." I would hope that no one thinks that I consider myself "elite" because I can't post often. I do consider myself a serious knife collector, and there seems to be nothing serious about Mr. ******** except volume sales. There is absolutely no discretion in his business manor, and I do feel that this could cause all of us problems.
The gentleman in question has threatened the life of one of my friends. He has no interest in participating in any knife discussion forums. He seems to not care that his showboat sales attitudes could cause all of us problems. He tries to cut prices to the point that other dealers cannot, because they don't make a large profit from, nor sell, clone knives. His humor is sophomoric, at best.
I'm sure he will be the first to offer Leverletto clones, but he will also probably have serious legal problems at that time.
Again-he may be an OK guy, but classy he isn't.
Bill DeShivs
Gonzo_Beyondo

Post by Gonzo_Beyondo »

he was selling a lighter and a pipe, i believe the lighter did come with the pipe, as a set. I've seen it on eGay as well as some websites. That i really have no problem with. It was more of a tobacco pipe, than a pot pipe, for sure.

i would say putting alcohol into a switchblade auction is stupid. for real.
that's IF it was alcohol, it mighta been grape juice, i dunno.
either way, it was'nt slick... and not something i'd wanna consume either.

some other guy was recently selling a "CIA Ballistic knife" on BA.
thats SERIOUS.

bottle of wine, not so serious. pipe, funny, but not worrysome.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Apparently, there isn't room for us "not so serious" knife collecters.
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?